Avengers: Endgame Trailer # 2

Manitou

Emperor of the Americas
Validated User
so, apparently even marvel trailer have post credit scenes now.... but I like this one

two small points:
- a young female bow shooter? will we see a new Hawkeye?
- Jeremy Renner in mohawk/punkish look seems quite ironic to me - if I remember correctly he tends more to the conversative site of the political spectrum
I just think it's a flashback with his now dead daughter?
I mean it could be a Kate Bishop shout out, but I am skeptical.

Drogo

Unrepentant Gamer
RPGnet Member
Validated User
It could be Kate Bishop. You know, from the Bishop farm just down the road. They were friends of the Bartons, so now that the parents have disappeared, they took in the girl...

Coyote's Own

RPG.net's friendly neighborhood Nuwisha.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
It could be Kate Bishop. You know, from the Bishop farm just down the road. They were friends of the Bartons, so now that the parents have disappeared, they took in the girl...
That would be the biggest character change Marvel has done so far, so sure.

PlatinumWarlock

Lord of Shiny-Things Keep
Validated User
Yeah, it may well be his daughter.

But...if Hawkeye's on his way out, along with the rest of the 'old guard', someone's got to pick up the bow...

SunlessNick

Mildly Darkened One
Validated User
I do like when Carol does show up. Thor casually summoning one of the most powerful weapons in the galaxy and her reaction being quite blasé is a nice touch.
I also like the smirk, which suggests she's trying really hard to be blasé, and suspects Thor knows it - but that Thor thinks that's cool.

Bailywolf

bwakbwak
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I also like the smirk, which suggests she's trying really hard to be blasé, and suspects Thor knows it - but that Thor thinks that's cool.
I can imagine an exchange like..

"You have access to a class five civilizations tech base. Stellar engineering. Instant galaxy-spanning FTL. Indestructible-materials science... and you make an axe?"

"It's really more of a axe hammer hibrid. I usually do hammers, but thought it was time to try something new."

"I can respect that."

Bailywolf

bwakbwak
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Also, Rocket in that scene is wearing something awful close to his comic book costume.

Top Bottom