Avengers: Endgame Trailer # 2

Siphonaptera

up to no good
Validated User
Is she as important as Cap or Iron Man? Almost certainly not. But Rocket, Nebula, and War Machine all got top billing, and she could end up being more important than them.
War Machine has been in like 8 movies and plays a prominent role in most of them so he should get top billing even if his role is minor.

petros

Validated User
Well, Barton has a lot of time between Civil War and the snap. It doesn't seem to fit his daughter, but it looks like helping her is what he's was up to.

I have this vague idea that she might actually survive the snap, but gets hurt or killed post-snap and that's what really sends Barton off the deep end.

As for Dinai Gurira, her name is on the poster. It's below with Benedict Wong, Jon Favreau, and Gwyneth Paltrow. That's not bad company to be in.
They have to give us at least some scenes that show us that Thanos was wrong.

How about Barton's daughter has a fatal but treatable condition, and all the doctors who can treat it were Snapped?

Grymbok

Licensed to Ill
Validated User
She really should be at the top if she has a prominent role in the film and is included on the poster.

I wonder if she might not have been included in the poster initially as she is the only one facing the opposite direction from everyone else and not looking at whatever is getting everyone but Thor's attention. That is kind of jarring on top of the lack of top billing, like they wanted to include her (that's good!) but didn't plan well enough to make her fit in with everyone else (that's bad!) which is kinda half assed progress.
Marvel have re-issued the poster now with her name at the top.

Random Goblin

Esquire
Validated User
So yeah, passive misogynoir, until they got called on it. I mean, better late than never, but there's a reason shit goes down like this and it doesn't do anyone any good to pretend otherwise.

ShadowbaneX

Validated User
They have to give us at least some scenes that show us that Thanos was wrong.

How about Barton's daughter has a fatal but treatable condition, and all the doctors who can treat it were Snapped?
The post-credit scene with Fury and Agent Hill with the chopper slamming into a building shows that Thanos was "somewhat wrong".

The survivors trying to cope with the catastrophic loss is another.

As for the daughter, there'll be chaos and the strong will try to take control. People will be hurt in the aftermath. If Hawkeye had a protégé I could easily see her hurt trying to help someone or in retribution.

ShadowbaneX

Validated User
When we see Captain Marvel & Thor, Black Widow is blonde. That means it must be pretty close to the snap. This could mean...

Spoiler: Show
...Carol helps find Tony & Nebula and gets them back to Earth. I'm still more fond of the idea of Tony hooking up his Arc Reactor to Doctor Strange's Sling Ring and getting home that way. Carol is more likely though.

Also makes me wonder if she'll be heavily involved of she'll be involved. We haven't seen her suited up with the rest of them in their procession, although they can change it.

petros

Validated User
When we see Captain Marvel & Thor, Black Widow is blonde. That means it must be pretty close to the snap. This could mean...

Spoiler: Show
...Carol helps find Tony & Nebula and gets them back to Earth. I'm still more fond of the idea of Tony hooking up his Arc Reactor to Doctor Strange's Sling Ring and getting home that way. Carol is more likely though.

Also makes me wonder if she'll be heavily involved of she'll be involved. We haven't seen her suited up with the rest of them in their procession, although they can change it.
Thematically, I'd like to see Stark being rescued (ahem) this time. Show us his plan, show it almost working, maybe enough to get the signal out, and then he's just got enough juice left to leave a message for Pepper.

Spatula

More Ideas Than Time
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I just realized Tony and Nebula are there in the space-suit walk bit. No sign of Carol or Rocket, though. It goes Cap, Tony, Natasha, Nebula, Scott, Clint, Rhodey. Though it's edited so that it jumps around a bit.

Top Bottom