• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [B/X D&D] The Shock of This Notable Storm

sulldawga

Validated User
We actually should be focused right now on finding someone who will take all these coins off our hands and give us something more portable.

thirdkingdom

RPGnet Member
Validated User
In just coins, this comes to 410 gp and 343 sp. Divided 5 ways, that's 82 gp and 68 sp each, with 3 sp left over. One of those extras got spent on the monk; Ia and Erp can each take 1 sp.

Proposal:

Erp: 82 gp, 69 sp, 25 gp Thor's hammer, 25 gp ring [10 cn]
Ia: 82 gp, 69 sp, 25 gp Thor's hammer, 10 gp emerald [10 cn]
Burgas: 82 gp, 68 sp
Senni: 82 gp, 68 sp
Pruitt: 82 gp, 68 sp

It's awkward to open our packs and start distributing wealth in the middle of the street, but instead of us negotiating the awkwardness of "spending someone else's money", it might be best for each PC to know they had this much. I'm assuming we're all going to want to convert the coin into as much portable wealth as possible, so our packs aren't full before we've even started adventuring.
This proposal is good to me.

Julius Sleazer

Validated User
Thanks for voting on a proposal, guys. That seems like a good way to expedite spending funds. Thanks for coming up with the proposal, Atli.

Everyone: A reminder that Thursdays are my busy day. I'll be doing some catching up this evening.

Julius Sleazer

Validated User
1.) Todd and Atli, are y'all's XP totals updated?
2.) Everyone: Have you updated your ENC (both on the Ape and on charsheets) with totals derived from Atli's post (OOC #260)?
3.) We seem to have kind of stalled out---what kind I do to help? Who is ready to move on---character updated, done with purchasing stuff, etc.?

sulldawga

Validated User
Pruitt is up to date on encumbrance.

Pushed forward a bit in IC on getting rid of this heavy coin. Once we see about buying some lower weight jewelry, I'm ready to go.

FYI: I'm flying to LA tomorrow after lunch, out of town through Wednesday. Will have Internet access and be posting but I'm hanging with friends this weekend and working in our west coast offices on Mon and Tue so might not post as often as normal. Taking the redeye back on Tuesday night and home by Wed morning.

thirdkingdom

RPGnet Member
Validated User
1.) Todd and Atli, are y'all's XP totals updated?
2.) Everyone: Have you updated your ENC (both on the Ape and on charsheets) with totals derived from Atli's post (OOC #260)?
3.) We seem to have kind of stalled out---what kind I do to help? Who is ready to move on---character updated, done with purchasing stuff, etc.?
Ready to go.

Top Bottom