• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC [B/X D&D] The Shock of This Notable Storm

Atlictoatl

Powered by the Apocryphal
Validated User
Ia of the Old Ways

"This talk of digging up our companions for their armor is unseemly. You have had no coin for food, so my eyes will pass over it like a mirage on the horizon, but your fortunes have changed upon meeting and making compact with us. We have enough for everyone to think that they have just traded a fresh mail shirt and received coin for it. If we need more in the future, we can take jobs or kill invaders. There is no need to disturb the rest of our comrades. From a pragmatic point of view, it would be a feeble trip of much danger for merely...," he counts a bit on his fingers,"sixteen gold a piece. Not worth it, even it it didn't displease the gods."

sulldawga

Validated User
Pruitt

"Of course! I did not mean to dishonor your former companions. I would simply prefer to earn my keep rather than depend on handouts, even ones from my new friends."

thirdkingdom

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Ceteric the Smith

"I could place it on a fine silver chain for seventy-five pieces of gold. I could make a setting and hang it from a leather thong for a mere twenty-five. Coin is scarce in this land. I would gladly accept trade goods of equivalent value, such as signet rings, torcs, silver holy symbols..."
Erp

"Silver chain, please." He counts out seventy-five gold coins.

Atlictoatl

Powered by the Apocryphal
Validated User
Ia of the Old Ways

"Do you desire coin, smith? If you have supply of trade goods of value, we have coin to trade for them."

Atlictoatl