• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC Bakemono Gakuen (Monsterhearts 2e)

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
Conor gives Tuiko a look that lets her definitively know the answer to that question. And it isn't like Hiroko can see the look right now. At least not clearly.

OOC:
To be clear this is the full on smolder as per the Rock in Jumanji, but you know done by an Irish teenager. Still seems to work out.

Patkin

ougikawa
Validated User
There's this brief quirk of a smile on Tuiko's face, and just this brief giggle that she immediately clamps her hand over her mouth to suppress. Then she turns back around, putting her face down on the desk. It's not easy to tell, but her ears seem to be beet-red right now... so good job, she's got it bad right now.

OOC: And you pick up a String on Tuiko through sheer smoulder.

Though as you're feeling pretty good about that, one of those rubber-erasers pings off the back of you head, Conor. When you turn around, Hiroko points at her eyes and then at you, the internationally-recognized sign for "I'm fucking watching you."

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yugiri watched the occurrences in the classroom, curious about Tukio, wondering what Connor was playing at.

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
Feeling on a roll, Conor meets Hiroko's gaze with an innocent expression that gives way to looking her up and down.

OOC:
You better believe I'm pressing my luck here because even if this hits, it is going to lead potentially nowhere good.

Of course it does not work, so it goes even better places I'm sure…

Patkin

ougikawa
Validated User
Hiroko looks a little disgusted with you, but rapidly shifts her head to look out the window, leaving you the only one looking distracted when Aoya-sensei turns back around.

"Conor-san, is there something in the back of the classroom you're more interested in? Because I don't believe Hiroko-san is going to help you pass this course. Or maybe the issue is you feel you don't need any of this information? Perhaps you'd be better served just staring at the back of the class full-time? Yes, yes, that's sounds a suitable use of your time today. I'm sorry Kaito-san, you'll have to stare into Conor-san's soulful eyes for the rest of the period."

This is... is this more hazing? Yeah, I think it is. You're welcome to argue your case, obviously.

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
There's a flare of something, but Conor can't be sure it is a him something or something from that thing lurking in him, so he stands and gives a respectful little nod before heading to his new seat with as much dignity as he can pull together. He settles into the new seat, and not so idly wonders what it would be like to just let that thing out near Aoya-sensei sometime when there's nobody else around.

BlackSheep

Wise and Insightful
Validated User
Kimiko looks momentarily relieved that Conor has drawn Aoya-sesnei's ire, then puts her head down and concentrates on the work again.

Patkin

ougikawa
Validated User
Okay, let's move forward in time a little, to after school.

Kimiko, I know it seems like I've forgotten (along with so many things), but you had a study session planned for after school today, didn't you? Sora and Jiro invited you yesterday. How about you tell me on just where it was you arranged to meet, and if you were meeting them there?

Also, an interesting thing about those two is that they're friends with that exchange student Tuiko. And while I didn't outright state this, maybe it'd be interesting if she was also at this session. Yugiri, you're interested in her, right, especially with all the strangeness revolving around her relationship with Mayuka. Why don't you tell me how you wrangled an invitation to this little study group?

OOC: This is not my most elegant attempt to put people together, I'll admit.

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yugiri was not the type to 'wrangle'. As the only person who could answer Aoya's math problem it was more that she needed to make the others plead a little. She did not want to look too interested after all.

BlackSheep

Wise and Insightful
Validated User
The promise of the weather being better turns out to be accurate, at least. The study group had arranged to meet in the Bikan historical quarter, where they can watch the barges and the koi. The canal is lined with willows, for shade or shelter in case the weather does turn again, and there are cafés if anyone wants tea.

Admittedly the group ended up a little bigger than Kimiko had expected. She hadn't realised that Tuiko was joining them, and then when everyone was bemoaning struggling with the math it was Kimiko who'd offhandedly mentioned that Yugiri seemed to have done better than the rest of class. Somehow that had ended up with Kimiko being the one to approach Yugiri to see if she was interested in joining them.

Top Bottom