• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Basic Fantasy Hexcrawl - Interest?

Koren n'Rhys

Got your mirrorshades?
Validated User
"Pardon me, sir, do you have any Grey Poupon?"

I need to buy gear and wrap up my three truths. Have a baseball game tonight, so likely tomorrow before I get Xvyre (zeye-VEER) posted. Stay tuned!

Knightsky

Making wizards funky again
Validated User
King Hellfire, let me know if there's anything else you need on my character's individual wiki page.

Knightsky

Making wizards funky again
Validated User
Oh, and if you've decided yet, what village or town might we be starting in?

Koren n'Rhys

Got your mirrorshades?
Validated User
>>Almost done. Missing one fact and short background<<

Xvyre (Zeye-VEER)

Race: Elf
Class: Cleric 3
XP: 3000
Next XP: 6000
HP: 10
AC: 18 (Chain+Shield + DEX)
Attack Bonus: +2 Base (+3 melee, +2 missile)

STR: 14 (+1 to hit & damage in melee)
INT: 10
WIS: 16 (+2 to save vs certain magical effects, particularly those that affect willpower)
DEX: 9
CON: 11
CHR 9

Racial Abilities:
Darkvision 60'
Detect secret doors 2 in 6 (1 in 6 on a cursory look)
Immunity to ghoul paralysis
Only surprised 1 in 6

Languages: Common, Elven

Saving Throws:
**+2 to saves vs certain magical effects
Death Ray/Poison: 10
Magic Wands: 9 (modified)
Paralysis/Petrification: 12 (modified)
Dragon Breath: 15
Spells: 12 (modified)

Spells Prepared:
(2) First - Cure Light Wounds x2 [1d6+1]

Turn undead:
Skeleton (1HD) - 9
Zombie (2HD) - 13
Ghoul (3HD) - 17
Wight (4HD) - 19

Equipment:
Chain Mail
Shield
Mace (1d8+1 dmg)
Sling & Bullets (1d3 dmg, 30/60/90 rng)
Holy Symbol
Backpack
Waterskin
Rations, Dry (7 days)
Sack, Lg (1)
Sack, Sm (2)

14 GP

Three Facts About the World
- Each month on the day and night of the full moon, elves refuse to travel or do any work, instead focusing on this time when the veil between worlds is at it's most transparent. They use this time to commune with the spirits beyond - either their own ancestors who've passed from this world, or with whatever unholy powers they might worship.
- After the fall of the Thakari Empire, elven worship turned away from the cruel demons they once followed, in favor of equally fickle, if less cruel, fey spirits of the forests. Little did they know those fey beings were just the same demonic beings in another guise, unwilling to let their playthings go so easily.
- My third world truth: In aeons past, the elves felt threatened by the newly encountered human race, who came seeking conquest from unknown lands. Tapping into the sorcerous powers of their demon patrons, they created the halflings and imbued them with an insatiable sexual desire before setting them upon the human invaders to inter-breed and contaminate them. The later creation of the dwarves by the halflings was merely an unforeseen result.

Starting Gold: 3d6 14
Starting HP: 2d6+6 10

Last edited:

Koren n'Rhys

Got your mirrorshades?
Validated User
Are elves really cannibals? Are they still demon worshippers? Does anyone really know? Do THEY even know? Good questions all!

Top Bottom