Batman Miniatures Game?

Conductor

Validated User
I know I’m late to the party but I just started looking into the Batman Miniatures Game. I’ve downloaded all of the rule PDFs from the Knight Models website and watched a bunch of YouTube videos to get the basics but I’ve has trouble finding any other discussion boards or forums out there. I know the community is small but there has got to be some places to discuss the game!

I’m not on Facebook so that might be one reason I’ve haven't found anything - but does anyone know of any websites/forums/resources for someone looking to get stared?

Thanks!

Scutarii

Validated User
Unfortunately I don’t either. I have played their Marvel (andnow DC ) heroes game but not Batman. There didn’t seem to be a lot for that one either despite the great models and solid rules.

durecellrabbit

Validated User
There used to be a forum but spambots conquered it years ago and it no longer exists. The bulk of the community is on Facebook AFAIK.

Morticutor UK

A long way away.
Validated User
Yeah, there's a couple of facebook groups I can point you to. Plus the Boy Wonder and GCPD podcasts.

Conductor

Validated User
I figured that there wasn’t much as I’ve been looking for a while! I refuse to do the Facebook thing so I’m probably SOL...

I’ve listened to a few of the Boy Wonder podcasts but I’ll check out GCPD. I think my issue with Boy Wonder and the Little Gotham podcast is that there is a lot of assumed knowledge. As a newbie I don’t always follow the details.

Thanks for the info!

Morticutor UK

A long way away.
Validated User
I figured that there wasn’t much as I’ve been looking for a while! I refuse to do the Facebook thing so I’m probably SOL...

I’ve listened to a few of the Boy Wonder podcasts but I’ll check out GCPD. I think my issue with Boy Wonder and the Little Gotham podcast is that there is a lot of assumed knowledge. As a newbie I don’t always follow the details.

Thanks for the info!
Go through Titan Dose then - they're better at laying things out I'd say. They're fairly infrequent now.

I gave up on Little Gotham - too much whinging about SJWs in Marvel comics, because THAT'S relevant...

Top Bottom