Belated Realisations part 2: I Can't Believe It Took Me A Second Thread!

Fortinbras

Agent of Dream
Validated User
...was that pride or just forgetting the middle bit? I pride myself on keeping up with fast singing and that bit is insane.
Mostly pride/goofing around (he's a huge Weird Al fan, as well as a big karaoke fan), though he admitted before he started that there was no way he would get even a quarter of the way through the middle part.
The song was commissioned for the Michael Keaton Gangster-spoof, Johhny Dangerously. Which ... is actually a rather fun flick? I wound up watching it on a flight's streaming service, of all things. So that's fun.
"My mother disrespected me once. ONCE!"

King Snarf

Validated User
It doesn't make me feel stupid, but it finally dawned on me last week that a film starring Peter Porker, The Spectacular Spider-Ham, has an ACADEMY AWARD.

0Megabyte

Stardust Princeling
Validated User
Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans

Or more specifically the last few OP’s and how they relate to the ending.

Spoiler: Show
The use of red spider lilies around the characters, and in the eyes of the protagonist, all scream “they are going to die.” Nice use of symbolism I wasn’t particularly familiar with. Red spider lilies, in Japan, symbolize funerals and death.

Sabermane

Proud Fianna knight of hope and peace
Validated User
It doesn't make me feel stupid, but it finally dawned on me last week that a film starring Peter Porker, The Spectacular Spider-Ham, has an ACADEMY AWARD.
Yeah. And odds are better than good the sequel has Miguel in it. And we're all excited about a movie with Mysterio.

Mysterio.

Sauron's Ring

Validated User
Before the second trailer, when I still had hope for the new Pet Sematary movie, I read the book for the first time in years and years. Now, having been a teenager when I read it originally, I just assumed the main character was an idiot...
Spoiler: Show
despite it being stated openly and obviously that the burial ground/Wendigo used a form of mind control to double or triple his grief enough that an obviously bad idea started looking good.

Gogmagog

Validated User
In Charlotte's Web, Charlotte asks Wilbur to look after her egg sac. So sometime when we weren't looking, Charlotte went off and got busy with a male spider and then ate him!

Coyote's Own

RPG.net's friendly neighborhood Nuwisha.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
It's called Steam because it was released by (a) Valve.

I'll hide under a rock now if that's alright.

Top Bottom