• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Best Cyberpunk Cybernetic

Poe's Law

I'm an Imp of the Perverse
Validated User
For everyone, give me some details and stats and info on your favorite cybernetic item from cyberpunk style game...

We have players making characters this weekend and they want your ideas and any cool items you used in the past and enjoyed :D

What cybernetic thing did you enjoy the most?!
(Any and all systems, books, ideas are wanted!!!)

Cheers!

Last edited:

Poe's Law

I'm an Imp of the Perverse
Validated User
Note: i dont mean to turn this into shadowrun thread = any and all systems and general cyberpunk ideas are wanted!!!!!!

Idolitor

Validated User
As someone who hates my meatsuit, full body prosthesis is my favorite idea. Just getting away from basic biological worries for cleaner mechanical ones

Ghost_msl

Validated User
The shadowrun wiki should have a description of both.
The Smartlink is a system built into a weapon that connects with an implant to both project the guns aiming point, status and stuff like ammo count, it also let's you eject a magazine just by thought.
Move-by-Wire is a horribly invasive system that puts the body into a constant state of seizure - it's based on the Fly-by-Wire aeronautics concept where the plane is unstable but the flight computer corrects to all the unwanted movements so when the pilot moves the controls the plane is already moving that way.
The implant does something similar and makes the user WAY faster and more agile than a normal person. It is of course hard as hell to find, massively expensive and comes with some really nasty risk factors.

Last edited:

vitorrossi

Proud grognard
Validated User
I always had a soft spot for the hydraulics jacks option for cyberarms, in cyberpunk 2020. Big, bulky soviet style, piston powered arms? Count me in!

Top Bottom