• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC BFRPG - Morgansfort

The Wyzard

An overwhelming surplus of diggity
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Central Standard Time. 30s. Small-town Lawyer. Anyone who has spent any time in Tangency probably knows all kinds of stuff about me.

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
Thanks for everyone offering stuff about themselves.

I'm starting my game here in a half hour. If there is anything in the OOC or IC threads in about 4 hours from now, I'll make a posting pass before I go to bed.

As for marching order, we have Eamon in the front and Yor in the not-front. :) I suspect if someone posted a hypothetical full order, most people would go for it. Anticipating what's next, are you using lantern or torch and who is carrying the light source?

TheophilusCarter

Milliner and Haberdasher
Validated User
Yor can keep a lantern lit and watch our six.

I'm off to a get-together at the Dean's house, back later, will check in before bed.

thirdkingdom

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Here's the marching order I propose:

Altheadora | Jimbo (halfling)
Brodie | Lafren*
Eldran | Yor*
Eamon | kritch's PC

Lafren and Yor both have light sources and can cast spells/throw unlit oil flasks over Jimbo's head, rotating out as needed with Eldran. Brodie can attack with his spear past Thea.

Damian May

Apex Predator
Validated User
Sheela will try a squeeze into somewhere that has lovely armoured folk on either side of her, if they're going to lumber about making all that noise they may as well be useful. :)

My name is Damian May oddly enough. 42, married. Concierge/Maintenance. One step-daughter living OS. From the land of Fire and Poison.

Uh, if someone can stick her on the wiki for me that would be cool....can't remember my login....

Last edited:

thirdkingdom

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Ah, I think I see what the problem is. It looks like some folks have both primary and secondary characters listed on the wiki. If we could differentiate between the two that would be great.

Also, drkrash, do you mind adding the wiki link to your sig?

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
Yeah, the correct list is Brodie, Eamon, Lafren, Yor, Sheela, Thea, Jimbo, Eldran. kritch's character is Eldran. Todd was missing Sheela, who could still arguably be in the same spot in back.

Hopefully we can get underway tomorrow...

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
Sorry. rpgnet hadn't informed me that there were IC posts. I didn't know we had, in fact, started. :) Yay!

Sharon MacGuire

Validated User
Awake. This particular migraine is brought to you by the good folks at Global Weather. Monsoon™. It's what's for dinner.

Personal info:

- Sharon MacGuire, as it says below. Everyone calls me Shar, to the point my wife's friends thought my name was Cheryl for the first couple weeks we were seeing each other.

- Yep, wife. Lesbian 4 life, with the same woman since I was 17, adopted my two nephews after unfortunate circumstances when the youngest was newborn (oldest was 4). My sons are now 24 and 30... so yeah, I am old. :D 49 in a few weeks.

- Former Engineer, former US Navy, current disabled housewife. Started playing D&D in 1974 the Friday before Halloween. I was a Catholic School girl then, and we had Friday Afternoons for freetime recreation. The DM, Sister Banjamin, had gone with Father (later Bishop) Clark to a minis wargame convention in Wisconsin and brought back the first set, purchased from Mr. Gygax at his table. Never stopped since, wife and kids play also.

- I was born, raised, and lived in Rochester, NY (US EST) until this past May 1st. I am now in Phoenix, AZ (US MT).

Caller: I find in an OSR PbP, a Caller is a good idea, but so is the idea that everyone posts once and the summary is finalized before another round begins. That way no one steps on each other.

Last edited:

Ryan L.

Let's plot together
Validated User
I definitely think that the thief should be in the front checking for traps. Cause even one at this point will be our ruin. I'm basically a healthy magic-user at this point. Let's kill something so I can take its armor. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom