• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC BFRPG - Morgansfort

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
Chuk never rolled, but Jelaina laid hands on Lyman, so I'll roll for him.

EDIT: Happy Easter, everyone! (Whether it is a religious holiday or a festival of consuming animal-shaped confections)

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
There were two rolls for healing Albrett. vispilio's came in first, so I'm going with that.

After all modifiers, the effects were exactly the same:

You are mortally wounded. You die unless healed to 1hp within 1 round. If you are healed, you need 1 month’s bed rest.
You are blinded (-4 to all attack throws, no line of sight for spells, movement reduced to 1/4 normal, -2 to surprise rolls).

I don't think you have enough healing available to save them both. Dietrerich has *not* used his Lay on Hands yet, so he *could* save Albrett, but I think Lyman is doomed.

Hedonismbot

Validated User
Dieterich has Lay on Hands and the Staff of Healing so I think we have enough healing power to get them both to 1hp, right?

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
OK. I haven't done any changes to the sheet yet, but I finished handing out XP.

Dieterich survived to 2nd level!

Aldereth is *44 points* away from 3rd level.

I rolled Morale rolls for both men...and neither quit! (Though Albrett is not happy about his situation and is Morale -1 now.) Lyman remains loyal (note his character trait "poor") and is willing to stay on as a blind thief.

However, keep in mind that keeping other in the party also means a month before they can re-join. Interestingly, a blind thief is a lousy fighter, but is no worse at finding and removing traps.

So what do you want to do? I'll get to Dieterich's level up soon (Hedonismbot, you can roll HP). Keep or fire Henchmen? Search for new ones? Travel to the capital? Just get some lunch and head back to the caves? Something else?

Chuk

Truthful and Just
Validated User
I would be in favour of a trip to the capital and getting the henchman healed, if anyone else wants a run to town. Would their loyalty change if we had them healed? Jelaina definitely doesn't want any new henchmen now.

Top Bottom