• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC BFRPG - Morgansfort

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
Sorry I took a 4-day break there. Trying to drum up more activity for my KS is taking more time than I'd like. I'll be back soon and I'll get you guys on the road.

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
While I am trying to get my act together here, let me ask a question: for your wounded henchmen that you are taking to get healed, they need a tremendous amount of bed rest to recover. Are you going to set up shop in the fort's community for that time and then travel or are you going to acquire a cart or wagon and take them with you while they convalesce? Each has expenses, which is why I need to know which you want to do.

Hedonismbot

Validated User
I like the idea of a cart, but happy with other plans. I don't think we've got a lot to do in the fort that we can do while we wait for them.

Also, I will be traveling from May 4 - 18 to areas with highly suspect internet connectivity, so I may be unable to respond for large lengths of time. Please npc Dieterich if necessary to keep things moving during that time.

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
Complication: The fort is a very small market. As such, there are no draft horses or wagons available. It would be possible to send a party to Loria up the highway to get to a better market, but that might seem like a waste of time to send people up the road, to come back, to go back up the road to get to the capitol.

I also noticed that neither area map in the wiki has the capitol on it. It's north from Loria, where the road just goes off the top of the image.

So do you want to send some people to Loria to look for horses and a cart, or do you want to change your plans to just kill a month here first?

Sorry that this is my useless post after 4 days of no posting, but I suppose this is the kind of resource management that this kind of game is about.

vispilio

Validated User
Ugh. I mean I'm not sure attached to my hirelings so we could pay for their recovery and leave them behind and go to the big city.

Top Bottom