• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC BFRPG - Morgansfort

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
V vispilio : Let me know what you decide. If you want me to buy for you, I can do that.

MonsterMash MonsterMash : I'll just make sure you have what you asked for. I didn't think you had searched the *room*, just the walls for secrets, but I suppose the amount of time spent should include the room too. :)

As far as what was in the room, then, the table had silver serving settings, which may or may not be valuable. One of the expired revellers wore jewels. Finally, there is a fine bottle of wine on the table, over 150 years old.

Do you want some or all of this?

vispilio

Validated User
Just the rope, oil, torches for me.

Feel free to buy for me. I'm looking for enough to last another delve or two but still have room to carry loot back up.

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
I've updated Rewyn's sheet. It turns out he *did* have torches already. I bought some more, but you now have plenty of light (36 hours' worth, I think).

Rewyn also has rations for 3 weeks...or a few days for the whole party. I didn't check anyone else, but I suspect there's more.

Anything else? Are you just going to head back a day or two later?

Hedonismbot

Validated User
Dieterich will replenish his 2 weeks of rations (not sure how many he has left from the original purchase).

Our plan is still to wait while Lyman and Albrett heal, correct? If so, should we head back again? I'm a little concerned about the effects on their morale if we suffer a number of casualties while they're healing, but I'm still interested in exploring this cave.

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
Yeah, there's quite a bit of time before they can travel. Did you want to spend a week trying to sell stuff? Or just wait till you have more to sell? Or just head back?

I'm not worried about the rations. I only track those when you are spending overnight in the wilderness, which you rarely, rarely do.

Top Bottom