• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC BFRPG - Morgansfort

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
So, 6 torches each, another lantern, and a good chunk of common oil? I'll add all that to the character sheets.

Southern room or something else?

EDIT: I missed Jelaina, so I added 6 torches there too. As for Dieterich, let's call it 12 common oil...but I don't know the script to change the chart on your sheet!

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
Sorry for that delay on that post in IC, especially since it wasn't very exciting. vispilio, the map looks great.

I'm going to NOVA Con this weekend, so I will be gone from Friday through Monday. I'm shooting for my Warhammer goal: better than last year (which was last place).

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
I got back a couple days ago, but I had to catch up to real life.

I *did* place higher...but not by much. Last year, I lost 6 out of 6. This year, I won 1 out of 5. The one I won was a total blow-out and the others were at least close. I came home much happier.

Anyway...

I'll get back to the IC post.

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
I play Khorne exclusively (I can't afford to invest in another army). But this year I had fun running 4 Bloodthirsters at once, which never failed to cause great fear.

Top Bottom