• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [Blades in the Dark] Orc's Tygers

Nick the Nevermet

Concept Monger
Validated User
SOrry - missed the thing about the mystery information brokers. I'm mildly worried they Truly Horrible, but the devil you don't know is preferable to the one you do, right? ;)

Also, if we're trying to break the vagrant out of jail, it sounds like that will require the job be either Stealth (false papers, etc), or assault (knocker John could make a bomb to knock out the of the building).

If we're trying to take the book, that would be assault or (probably a smart idea) stealth.

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
That all sounds solid. Part of the question of why would someone go to Orc's Tygers is thinking about the reputation of the crew—it only needs to be sorted before we start talking about XP for the crew in terms of reinforcing the rep / establishing a new one.

Nick the Nevermet

Concept Monger
Validated User
That all sounds solid. Part of the question of why would someone go to Orc's Tygers is thinking about the reputation of the crew—it only needs to be sorted before we start talking about XP for the crew in terms of reinforcing the rep / establishing a new one.
The Tygers are occult, but the current lineup in the Crew really isn't bookish as much as we're conmen and spies and muscle.
So, need a smash and grab against a mystery cult? Want a cultist busted out of a Bluecoat pen? We're your devils.

Want to find out the correct pronunciation of a dead language that was spoken at High Tea when the sun was still in the sky 900 years ago? Not us, go away.

William Wilja Wiklund

Cyborg Communist
Validated User
Yeah, I'm sure Lock could find you the right person to ask, for a price or a favour, but none of us are really the people doing the really mystical shit. ;)

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
So, are people liking springing the vagrant or grabbing the book? The most concrete discussion seems to have been around the former.

Nick the Nevermet

Concept Monger
Validated User
If I had to vote between finding a book or dealing with a person currently in jail, My vote is for the jailbreak, since that soundslike more mayhem, and the Tygers are about mayhem.

Knocker John would be ALL TOO HAPPY to blow up a wall or a door.

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
OK—so the Score is springing the vagrant who had the book of the dead. What's the operation type + detail?

William Wilja Wiklund

Cyborg Communist
Validated User
I would like to suggest that we go with Deception, paying off someone who washes uniforms for the bluecoats to help us dress the part and then getting ourselves to the vagrant with a forged document explaining that she is to be transferred to another place.

William Wilja Wiklund

Cyborg Communist
Validated User
Also:
I'm pretty sure Lock and his old friend Salia the information broker were out drinking recently, and since business hours never stop in some kinds of business, he "accidentally" overheard that the Path of Echoes have the book and are hosting an event around it when someone leaned in to whisper it in Salia's ear.

Top Bottom