• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [Blades in the Dark] Orc's Tygers

William Wilja Wiklund

Cyborg Communist
Validated User
I would also like to suggest that it's a great idea for the Tygers of Orc to go after the vagrant woman because some of us know the jail where she's held as the back of our hands. It's a also a terrible idea, because any guard who isn't new to the job has likely seen at least a few of us a bunch of times before.

Nick the Nevermet

Concept Monger
Validated User
I agree that this could work as a deception job, and the idea about uniforms and false papers works well.
Amusingly, my cutter is better suited for a deception job than my Leech.
So, would that mean that the lineup for the first job is Mr. Bottles, Miller, Lock, and Onyx (assuming Elven Princess is still with us)?

Also, I am loving the fact that officially, the Reconciled really dislike the Tygers, but one of them feeds Lock useful information. That's a mess waiting to unfold. :devilish:

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
Deception based on fake uniforms sounds solid; I'll frame up some specifics in the IC thread shortly and tally the Engagement roll and get the Score going.

OOOHHHH I love it when a plan comes together!

Also, while we probably don't have to decide right now, after we talk to the vagrant what shall we do with her? Could we possibly have a convert to the cause on our hands?

UMMM... so let's see... I have Survey. I guess Bottles will be in an assist role. I guess he could also serve as a distraction?

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
I will roll Engagemt and see your position at the entrance, beingin uniform and all. A Critical sails you past that into the jail proper. Anything else puts you at the front bit, at varying degrees of things going your way at the moment. From there you can definitely do things like distraction in the present or having had one set up or whatever makes sense to you from what the circumstances are.

You c an also just roll because you’ll know the position from Engagement.

William Wilja Wiklund

Cyborg Communist
Validated User
Quick question: I would like to be there as Lock, and if possible flash back to have someone at our headquarters forge documents explaining that the vagrant is to be taken elsewhere for thorough interrogation, since she has come across information that is extremely sensitive. If also possible, I would hope that Lock has been able to grow out a longer beard in the time since he was last in the slammer, at least making him not completely obvious if he makes an effort. Does this sound reasonable?

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
OK the changing appearance a bit front: that's all fine—Slides also have good disguise kits. Right now the being recognized is the risk, and will shape the clocks to come as consequences build up. Explicit actions to cut it off will be easier on account of the disguise kit, and resisting certain types of detection consequences are definitely on the table.

In terms of the flashback, given that a standard piece of equipment are blank documents ready for Forging, yeah that's entirely reasonable to flashback to. No Stress even because it is straightforward and plausible.

Bottles will not be in uniform and will keep an eye on things outside. We can use Bound in Darkness to communicate if we need it just by taking 1 stress. If I see trouble outside I'll tell you and if you need rescuing or maybe a new exit created we can keep in contact.

Top Bottom