OOC [Blades in the Dark] Orc's Tygers

Nick the Nevermet

Concept Monger
Validated User
#41
Clarification:

We're in the main reception area of a City Watch precinct, and we're talking with Prichard, the clerk on shift. Are there are Bluecoats and civilians mulling about? Is it pretty empty, given it is the middle of the night?

Also, I'm getting an urge to rewatch John Carpenter's The Assault on Precinct 13, but I hope that's not relevant.
 

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
#43
It is a currently empty entrance area, you are at the district court house plus jail while nobody is around right now.
 

Nick the Nevermet

Concept Monger
Validated User
#45
I'm doing this primarily for me to get used to it, but if I'm reading the IC thread correctly, this is some of the bookkeeping:

  • Stress (All PCs have up to 8 stress before trauma)
    • Bottles: 1
    • Miller & Lock: 0

  • Harm: No harm

  • Loads
    • Bottles: 0/3 (Light)
    • Lock: 1/3 (Light)
      • Documents (1)
    • Miller: 0/3 (Light)

  • Clocks
    • Prison Transfer arrives: 1/4
 
Last edited:

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
#46
Just wandering straight into the locked actual jail area is what Miller is doing, yeah?

Also I haven't updated for outside the prison because I want to make sure there isn't going to be a flashback directly related to that stuff.
 

Nick the Nevermet

Concept Monger
Validated User
#47
Just wandering straight into the locked actual jail area is what Miller is doing, yeah?

Also I haven't updated for outside the prison because I want to make sure there isn't going to be a flashback directly related to that stuff.
Yup. Miller is taking her refusal to answer questions as an invitation to go looking.
He's being slightly reckless because he worries that with their luck, a squad of fully loaded Spirit Wardens are gonna show up, which would officially suck.
 
#49
People we could curse: the bluecoats of this precinct, the Grinders... beyond that, it's anybody's guess who that thug was a lookout for.


Currently, Miller's view is we need to get to the runner & the prisoner, and then either Lock sweet talks people, or Miller knocks people out. We also may need to think of a different escape route than the front door if gangs are prepping to grab the prisoner already.
Sounds good. From what bottles told you, you know that the canal is probably not safe. I’ll hold off what I can while you guys make that getaway.
 

William Wilja Wiklund

Cyborg Communist
Validated User
#50
Right, sorry for taking so long! I've posted in the IC thread, what I want to do is try to distract her from noticing Miller slipping away. Should I roll anything for this? In that case, I'll add that to the post.
 
Top Bottom