OOC [Blades in the Dark] Orc's Tygers

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
No, in this case I think it just sets you up for things like protecting Miller from the consequences, and hearing what she's about to say.

Nick the Nevermet

Concept Monger
Validated User
A big guy in a Bluecoat uniform walks into a jail, and a woman with a wrong face calls him smart and offers him help?

I'm rather terrified of her :)

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
When you edit a post you can throw dice, I believe it literally calls it that. And then you just set the number of dice you want to roll.

Also, Command seems like it would have normal effect in Mr Bottles' circumstances. Things are still Risky right now. To get +1D costs 2 Stress from pushing yourself.

When you edit a post you can throw dice, I believe it literally calls it that. And then you just set the number of dice you want to roll.

Also, Command seems like it would have normal effect in Mr Bottles' circumstances. Things are still Risky right now. To get +1D costs 2 Stress from pushing yourself.

+2? I'll take it. Orc would be pleased. That puts me at three stress. I'll update the IC thread and get some dice rolling.

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
Great. And it is one of the things that makes help good—assisting someone else costs 1 stress for the +1D.

Bah.. how do I roll? Also can you delete my last IC post? for some reason it isn't allowing me to edit or delete my own posts right after I post it. Should have used the preview...

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
You have to edit your post to roll. If you can't edit / delete your posts, you can't roll. I would bug the administrators about the not being able to edit as normal users can't edit / delete others posts.

I can roll for you shortly if it isn't working (I'm on a work call so can't reply coherently to the results anyway at the moment).

Top Bottom