• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Blast From The Past

Wick

Validated User
So I'd been away from the forums for a while, and now having returned I seem to have the "Retired" role assigned to my account. I was curious what I might be able to do to "reactivate" myself. ...or if I just needed to let someone know that the rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

g33k

Banned
Validated User
Hello, and welcome (back)!

There is supposed to be some automation that runs overnight, but there was a substantive upgrade to the forum-SW not long ago, and some of the scripting is still a bit wonky.

I'd give it a day (by which I mean "overnight") or three after your first post since returning, and if you don't auto-fix then post in TroubleTickets subforum.

AndrewTBP

You are Number 6
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I've reported your post with a request that your Retired User status be fixed.
Welcome back to the forums!

I've checked in Trouble Tickets, and it looks like the fix is taking a while. :(

Last edited:

Miss Atomic Bomb

Welcome to your life. There's no turning back.
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
We'll have an admin look at it!

(The software transition messed with the system that retired and unretired users.)

Wick

Validated User
Thank you all!

I guess this is what I get for lurking as long as I had.

Cessna

Gritty AF
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
So I'd been away from the forums for a while, and now having returned I seem to have the "Retired" role assigned to my account. I was curious what I might be able to do to "reactivate" myself. ...or if I just needed to let someone know that the rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.
Fixed, sorry for the hassle. Let me know if there are any problems.

Wick

Validated User
Cessna, thank you kindly!

...and to everyone else for their support.

Top Bottom