• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Blood & Treasure

Ficino

Rascally Rabbit
Validated User
Another Tuesday has come and gone, which means another episode! A more significant one, this time. We found out more about whether or not Lexi's dad was a member of the Brotherhood of Serapis, and at last have some idea of what Project Athena was up to. I'm now wondering if the Nazi plot-line is over. I won't say more for fear of spoilers.

So what did people think?

Goodsport

Adventurer
Validated User
Even the preview for next week's episode revealed a possible big clue:

Spoiler: Show
According to Danny, Lexi's mother was apparently descended from Cleopatra and thus Lexi is as well.

Though even that scene may or may not be a red herring. We shall see... :)

-G

Ficino

Rascally Rabbit
Validated User
Even the preview for next week's episode revealed a possible big clue... Though even that scene may or may not be a red herring. We shall see... :)
Yeah, I'm wondering if that will turn out to be true. It vaguely connects to some suspicions I voiced upthread.

I did appreciate that the revelations in this episode explain why Lexi seems more like a commando than an jewel thief.

Ficino

Rascally Rabbit
Validated User
This weeks episode brought the return, and arrest, of Father Chuck, and more airtime for Simon Hardwick, James Callis' character. The plot moved forward, though for some reason I found that somewhat of an anticlimax. The big revelation about Lexi hinted at in the previews for last week also fell somewhat flat--it didn't seem to matter very much to anyone, when I thought it would be a big deal.

I'm still not sure we've got much of a handle on what the Brotherhood of Serapis is up to. And I found it a bit weird that there was no mention of Cleopatra's coffin this week, since we now know who had it relatively recently. I'd guess that's coming in the future.

bentleyml

Strange Apparition
Validated User
Well I think Lexi is a bit more rocked than she is acting about the revelations about her Mother and her connection to Cleopatra.

Spoiler: Show
What really shocked me was how casually Farouk was killed.

Top Bottom