• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Cenobite

Whiteside Pawn 909
Validated User
Use Directed Shield to block the chisels. Always kill the summons ASAP.

Optionally, stand on top of the table saw so he can't walk into you and hit him with ranged attacks.
Invert makes all his attacks, except summons, completely ineffective.

carvincustom

Social Justice Rogue
Validated User
...I walked back into Gebel's room immediately after defeating him the right way.

Damn it, IGA. :mad:
I finished him tonight and didn't see anything when I went back in, am I missing something?

And I'm now in clean up phase, got a few rooms to finish exploring and then the final boss. Millionaire's Bane killed me the first time, going to try something different tomorrow and then take on the other optional bosses.

Evil Midnight Lurker

What Lurks at Midnight
Validated User
Ahh, no. Dropped my pledge when I realized it was entirely possible the game would arrive on the next console generation or not at all. Then Mighty No. 9 came out and I felt justified.
Right. With the DLC, Bonus Boss IGA will be waiting in there, and I was not prepared to deal with him.

carvincustom

Social Justice Rogue
Validated User
Right. With the DLC, Bonus Boss IGA will be waiting in there, and I was not prepared to deal with him.
I was just coming back to say, i went to Steam and picked up the Backpack DLC, so hopefully he'll spawn in my current game, I hear his Shard can cheese Millionaire's Bane.

Also, went into Sound mode and really enjoyed the Special Messages. It's like having Games Done Quick use David Hayter as announcer.

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
*Looks up IGA on Youtube.*

Oh my God. Its literally just Dracula with a photorealistic Iga head.

I love this game.

Max

A dapper chap without a doubt
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I was just coming back to say, i went to Steam and picked up the Backpack DLC, so hopefully he'll spawn in my current game, I hear his Shard can cheese Millionaire's Bane.
The swordwhip is also one of the more fun weapons! IMO, at least.

Top Bottom