• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Cenobite

Whiteside Pawn 909
Validated User
Almost to 100%. I still need to collect some more shards and finish the item list. Also have to give the old lady a couple more snacks. Flying Beef will be obnoxious to farm.

Right. With the DLC, Bonus Boss IGA will be waiting in there, and I was not prepared to deal with him.
After clearing the game (but not starting a new game+) I realized I'd input my backer number wrong (forgot the #) so I went back and re-did it. When I returned to that location it was empty. Am I missing something or do I have to try again in NG+? PS4 if it matters.

EDIT: It matters. I didn't notice that the Backpack DLC isn't live for consoles yet.

Last edited:

Fade

Validated User
If I enjoyed this, are there any other igavanias I should check out on the PC?

Rainfall

Validated User
If I enjoyed this, are there any other igavanias I should check out on the PC?
That's a really tricky question, not all 'vanias are the same. Are you asking for a good metroidvania or something a bit more speficific?

Hollow Knight
Dust: An Elysian Tale
Iconoclasts
Dead Cells

Coyote's Own

Former ACME QA Tester.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
That's a really tricky question, not all 'vanias are the same. Are you asking for a good metroidvania or something a bit more speficific?

Hollow Knight
Dust: An Elysian Tale
Iconoclasts
Dead Cells
No Igavenia has ported over to the PC (I check the Castelvenia collection but Metroidvanias were included in that bundle).

Last edited:

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
No Igavenia has ported over to the PC (I check the Castelvenia collection but Metroidvania's were included in that bundle).
I know right?

I mean I got the Castlevania collection and its fun, but I would have loved to have SOTN on it.

Konami should totally release a compilation of all the metroidvanias. I mean it'd be worth it alone so I can play Portraits of ruin again.

carvincustom

Social Justice Rogue
Validated User
Almost to 100%. I still need to collect some more shards and finish the item list. Also have to give the old lady a couple more snacks. Flying Beef will be obnoxious to farm.

After clearing the game (but not starting a new game+) I realized I'd input my backer number wrong (forgot the #) so I went back and re-did it. When I returned to that location it was empty. Am I missing something or do I have to try again in NG+? PS4 if it matters.

EDIT: It matters. I didn't notice that the Backpack DLC isn't live for consoles yet.
Also, you have to go back to the lady that gives you revenge quests. She has one for IGA and he won't spawn before you get it.

Cenobite

Whiteside Pawn 909
Validated User
FYI, various digital backer rewards, including the soundtrack download, are now up on your fangamer page.

Top Bottom