• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Evil Midnight Lurker

What Lurks at Midnight
Validated User
...this isn't a strategy guide, this is the game manual.

I guess we'll have to wait for dataminers to dig up info on the minutiae of shards.

Max

A dapper chap without a doubt
RPGnet Member
Validated User
...this isn't a strategy guide, this is the game manual.

I guess we'll have to wait for dataminers to dig up info on the minutiae of shards.
Yeah, it's cute - and I seriously do miss games coming with this sort of thing by default! - but I can't say I'm not disappointed in the "strategy" booklet...

The soundtrack is great, though!

carvincustom

Social Justice Rogue
Validated User
I really appreciate getting the Solomon Ring, which makes shards drop more often, after I've already gotten every shard in the game.

Ugh, clean up is tedious, I've got like 4 things to craft in most categories and a crap ton of weapons.

BUT! Due to this thread I went at all the special bosses with Invert active and they get way easier. And then you craft the new Crissaegrim and just rampage everything. I can face tank Carpenter at level 50 eith that on. Directed Shield is still necessary for IGA, though.

Max

A dapper chap without a doubt
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Oh, here's one thing that honestly annoyed me: the warp room at Arvantville has a very slight doorstep that you nevertheless have to jump over. I got stuck for a split second on that damn thing every single time. :D

carvincustom

Social Justice Rogue
Validated User
I discovered today that there's a scene in OD's room after you beat him. Best Part, you can take every book with you after that.

carvincustom

Social Justice Rogue
Validated User
Finished the Platinum today. Really looking forward to seeing what the speedrunning community does with this game.

Tambourine

Spirit Princess
Validated User
I'm running into a serious wall with Katana Boss Guy (Kangetsu?). Is there a trick to beating him, or do you just have to be better at the game than I am at the moment?

Top Bottom