• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Boris

I am invincible?
Validated User
Oh, yeah. "Wait! I'm a good killer barber!" :D

Another frigging amazing piece of voice acting, that guy. And I love Miriam's response when he asks what she's even worried about...

PS. They're Killer Barbers! Sweeney Todd (no relation :whistle:) is the "demon barber of Fleet Street".
He does seem kinda clueless about barbering but I guess that's what comes from taking up a career due to being cursed by evil scissors, rather than by choice.

Max

A dapper chap without a doubt
RPGnet Member
Validated User
He does seem kinda clueless about barbering but I guess that's what comes from taking up a career due to being cursed by evil scissors, rather than by choice.
I am kinda bummed that you can't actually break his curse since there aren't 666 hairstyles in the game, though. Poor guy. :(

Boris

I am invincible?
Validated User
Ok, the Undead Coach was super impressive, but it only travels about 20 metres....

LordofArcana

Validated User
Oh, yeah. "Wait! I'm a good killer barber!" :D

Another frigging amazing piece of voice acting, that guy. And I love Miriam's response when he asks what she's even worried about...

PS. They're Killer Barbers! Sweeney Todd (no relation :whistle:) is the "demon barber of Fleet Street".
Technically speaking, the demon Killer Barbers may or may not killed people and are not barbers. Todd is a killer barber and a Killer Barber but not a demon. Sweeney Todd is a demon barber and a killer barber, but not a demon or a Killer Barber.

I hope that clears everything up.

Last edited:

Monkey King

Your computer is literally haunted
Validated User
Yeah, Riga Storaema could use a bit of a nerf. After you cram 4 rubies into it to get the full screen wall of death, you're pretty much set on spells for the rest of the game.

LordofArcana

Validated User
Yeah, Riga Storaema could use a bit of a nerf. After you cram 4 rubies into it to get the full screen wall of death, you're pretty much set on spells for the rest of the game.
How dare you!

Sure its one of the cheapest spells in the game that basically one hits everything on the screen and seemed bizarrely effective against most of the bosses, but there are a whole two enemies that you'd probably want to some other spell against.

Maybe. I mean, it is still pretty good.

Tambourine

Spirit Princess
Validated User
Heh. There's a patch coming, promised to improve performance on the Switch, with notes including:

Anybody surprised? :D
Rava Búral is still crazy good because it's easily one of the fastest melee weapons in the early-to-mid game, and you meet a ton of enemies that don't take a lot of damage but require well-timed hits (at least when you're like me who doesn't generally do the Castlevania style slow-deliberately-methodical approach to fights, and just button mashes by reflex until enemies explode). And mid-game it scales really, really well with strength and attack boosters, which are plentiful.

Darrin Kelley

Validated User
I bought the "Iga's Backpack" DLC last night on my Switch.

Buying DLC is pretty rare for me these days. But this game is special to me. I want to keep up with all of its content.

Top Bottom