• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[BRP] Odd Soot Giveaway!

clarence redd

FrostByte Books
Validated User
It’s my least favourite part of the year again. We barley see the sun here in Sweden and everyone seems to have caught the flu.

To brighten things up a bit, I’m having a book giveaway featuring Odd Soot, my 1920s sci-fi mystery game. It got a fantastic reception when released in October (EN World review and Runeblogger review).

The giveaway starts today and runs until Friday. Three winners will be announced on Saturday.

First Prize: Softcover of Odd Soot. 270 pages, full colour print. Shipped anywhere in the world.

Second and Third Prizes: PDF of Odd Soot (270 pages).

www.frostbytebooks.com/odd-soot-giveaway

Clarence Redd

clarence redd

FrostByte Books
Validated User
Odd Soot Giveaway Ends Tonight!

Today is your last chance to join the Odd Soot giveaway! It's closing down in about 12 hours, the night between Friday and Saturday.

If you forgot to join or stuff got in the way, make sure you sign up now:

www.frostbytebooks.com/odd-soot-giveaway

Three winners of Odd Soot - in print and PDF - will be announced tomorrow.

Good luck!

Clarence Redd

clarence redd

FrostByte Books
Validated User
We have three winners in the giveaway!

First Prize: Steve S. Print copy of Odd Soot.

Second Prize:
Nathan Robertson. PDF of Odd Soot.

Third Prize:
Kristina Forsyth. PDF of Odd Soot.

Congratulations, all three. I will send the book and download links as quickly as possible.

Download Free Scenario

For everyone else, as a gesture of my gratitude, here's a little gift for you. I'm offering the introductory scenario in Odd Soot as a free download.

The Wayward Patient takes the PCs on a quest to stop a Soot-infected inventor gone mad. His work on multi-dimensional travel has attracted the interest of the shadowy Grey Lady and now threatens to throw the entire village of Drangelbekk into chaos.

Download the scenario here:

https://bit.ly/2DoRPu3

Thank you for joining. Don’t let winter get you down.

Clarence Redd

Top Bottom