• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

(Buffy Actual Play) The Watch House Season Five

Kacie

Brave New World
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yet more yays for the start of Season 6!

Another "aw, no Lucian?" -- he was a nice contrast to the gung-ho go-hit-things the rest of the group has, and I liked that he still was trying to reach Matthew, even when Matthew was...not okay.

And - if it isn't too much trouble, would you mind posting Season 6 stats for people, and a guess at their exp? I love story-time, but I'm hoping to do a CU game soon, and the comparison of stats would be handy (to know if, say, I'm about to under or overwhelm the PCs...) Thanks, and if it's too much trouble, no worries - I'm just happy to get my Season 6 fix of the Watch House!

Craig Oxbrow

Ah, y'know. This guy.
Validated User
Yet more yays for the start of Season 6!

Another "aw, no Lucian?" -- he was a nice contrast to the gung-ho go-hit-things the rest of the group has, and I liked that he still was trying to reach Matthew, even when Matthew was...not okay.

And - if it isn't too much trouble, would you mind posting Season 6 stats for people, and a guess at their exp? I love story-time, but I'm hoping to do a CU game soon, and the comparison of stats would be handy (to know if, say, I'm about to under or overwhelm the PCs...) Thanks, and if it's too much trouble, no worries - I'm just happy to get my Season 6 fix of the Watch House!
This reminds me that the last time I copied everyone's stats was the start of Season Four. :eek:

One thing I can tell ya - the average session's XP award suggestion for a long-running game is two or three, not three or four. After a hundred and fifty sessions, it does make a difference...

Grantanz

Validated User
Hm, the curse of being in a future time zone. It's Thursday here now, and still no Watch House fix. (Unless the game's on Wednesday, in which case never mind, writeups take ages :) ).

I'll add my voice to the clamour for a cast list plus stats, I like numbers!

Top Bottom