• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Building a LARP List?

US_LRPer

Professional Nerd and Geek
Validated User
It's been ages since I've poked around here as life has a habit of getting in the way, however I had a thought while working on a LARP list that I maintain.

Way back in the day there used to be a website called Shade's LARP List that was the hub of finding LARPs around the USA and world and a place to talk about LARPing. Over the years it became a community hub of the LARP hobby with the forums and the discussions that happened on them. The only other LARP list around on LARPing.org and it looks to be dated, not working quite properly, and not well utilized.

In the process of updating a western Washington based LARP list that I keep on my site (the Everett-Seattle-Tacoma LARP List), I got to thinking that it would be easier to allow people to create and update their own listings, and if I did that then I could expand beyond just the Puget Sound region of Washington State.

Would people be interested if I put together something akin to a modern version of Shade's LARP List that would allow people to post their groups, games, and events (and update such) for free?

Top Bottom