• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

💀 Necro Burning Wheel for Romantic Fantasy

Caplin

Validated User
Hey,

Wow, this is a necro from the depths of time and space, as it were.

I'm sorry I don't have much more to say. My player became convinced that BW wasn't going to be flexible enough to offer the experience they wanted, and things never really got off the ground. I was disappointed, and still haven't had the chance to run or play in a BW game.

I'm glad that other people find this thread of interest however, and will certainly keep it in mind if the chance to do so ever comes up again.

eggdropsoap

Cosmic Egg
Validated User
Hey,

Wow, this is a necro from the depths of time and space, as it were.

I'm sorry I don't have much more to say. My player became convinced that BW wasn't going to be flexible enough to offer the experience they wanted, and things never really got off the ground. I was disappointed, and still haven't had the chance to run or play in a BW game.

I'm glad that other people find this thread of interest however, and will certainly keep it in mind if the chance to do so ever comes up again.
That’s too bad! I hope they have had other good gaming experiences since though.

Thanks in any case for spurring some great discussion here. It’s a short but great thread.

Top Bottom