• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Campaign Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drsilver

I am currently running a campaign that is about man (Spiro) who has a almost the whole city behind his back and other towns have followers but most people hate him. He has become a great advisor to the king but he is a strong believer in his own cause {Trying to lead and become very powerful}. He is evil in that he make criminals out of people who appose him and molds people to what he believes is right. Here is the kicker of the story I have 6 orbs in this story that have the ability to teleport anyone who touch one of them but if you have them together you have to ability to time travel. Spiro had 5 of them thinking he had only needed 5 but when he tried it, it cause his hand and arm to spiral and it stayed permitted. So now he goes by Spiro because his hand and arm are twisted.
My party has been on this quest to get all 6 orbs and know at a part that I want to make it memorable. They are now in the main city they are head to a vault for 2 more orbs that are currently in Spiro's position. One of the NPC I play is a Pally named Victor, Victor which no one in the party knows is Spiro younger self which Victor has no idea he is and hate everything Spiro is. Victor is currently studying the orbs and is getting more info on what it does but in the process he gets arrest.
The party just finished an encounter that they went through some sewers under the town because they are wanted men. They make it on top of a tower in the castle area and are now looking down into the square. There they see 50 Guards and some more coming into the castle with Victor and some well liked NPC's. They also need to get to the vault for the other 2 orbs. Any fun idea's I can plan for my party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom