• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Cartoon Network Pilot] INFINITY TRAIN [Fingers Crossed For This Becoming A Full Series]

Arizona

Validated User
[video=youtube_share;oY6kfVWv01k]https://youtu.be/oY6kfVWv01k[/video]

Don't know quite why, but I'm getting major Gravity Falls vibes off of this.

Dawgstar

RPGnet Member
Validated User
That was awfully cute. Here's hoping to more Ernie Hudson as King of the Corgis.

Isator Levie

Validated User
Aww, I was thinking about making a thread for this.

Yes, it looks rather intriguing; I myself signed a petition for it to be picked up. I have no idea if that's any use, but it's something.

Sooo, question: that robot sidekick is voiced by Maurice LaMarche and Rob Paulsen, yes?

St.Just

Lacking all conviction
Validated User
This actually seems pretty amazing. Anyone know the chances of it actually being picked up?

(Also, who voices Tulip? I feel like I've heard her before)

Arizona

Validated User
This actually seems pretty amazing. Anyone know the chances of it actually being picked up?

(Also, who voices Tulip? I feel like I've heard her before)
Ashley Johnson. She's worked on several other Cartoon Network shows, but around here I think she's best known for having been on the first season of Critical Role.

Last edited:

St.Just

Lacking all conviction
Validated User
Ashley Johnson. She's worked on several other Cartoon Network shows, but around here I think she's best known for having been on the first season of Critical Role.
Thanks for the name. Scrolling down her imdb, wait-Ellie form the Last of Us and Terra from the old Teen Titans cartoon were the same person?

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
I caught this on Tumblr, and I also want this to make it to series.

With shows like Adventure Time and Regular Show being finally retired, we need more good shows like Steven Universe. This, and the fact Young Justice is getting brought back are good signs that CN is moving in the right direction.

PenguinZero

Wark!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I just watched this earlier today, and I loved it. Tulip's frustrated rationality is something I really can empathize with, and love seeing in fiction. The setting is wonderfully surreal, and I love the robot monster's design. I really hope it gets picked up for a full series -- it reminds me a little of Gravity Falls mixed with Adventure Time, which speaks volumes for its potential.

Top Bottom