Cat RPG

Bailywolf

bwakbwak
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I have this urge to do a Cat game which crosses over with Lovecraft's Dreamlands, pretty much like... this.

-B

John Wick

Just Wicked
Validated User
I have this urge to do a Cat game which crosses over with Lovecraft's Dreamlands, pretty much like... this.

-B
There are really so many different ways to play Cat. I never anticipated all of them. I'm going to be publishing either an expanded edition or a supplement (probably called "Kittens!") for all the stuff people have asked me to do with the game. I hate doing a "second edition," but the game has been available for almost five years and that seems about the right time to do something bigger with my little game. :)

Bailywolf

bwakbwak
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
There are really so many different ways to play Cat. I never anticipated all of them. I'm going to be publishing either an expanded edition or a supplement (probably called "Kittens!") for all the stuff people have asked me to do with the game. I hate doing a "second edition," but the game has been available for almost five years and that seems about the right time to do something bigger with my little game. :)
Me Wantee.

Didn't someone, sometime, somewhere kick around a Cats In Space thing, inspired by the cat from Alien?

You could call it the 'Litter Box' for all the junk and bits and pieces that have collected over the years.

-B

Asklepios

Validated User
Heheh, just clicked on your MySpace link, John. Love the miskatonic riot tune.
So how about a Cat-Cthulu crossover? Cathulu? Mis-Cat-tonic?

Ok, ok, I'll get me coat. :)

Captain Deadpool

I'm an assassi... Horse Trainer
Validated User
I heard it was easier to play Cat if one is a cat lover.

I hate cats.

So I didn't really look that hard into it, even if I do like most of John's stuff.

Jared A. Sorensen

Banned
I've heard from many !cat-people (and I count myself among them) that they enjoy Cat because they get to delve into all the freako cat behavior that they can't stand or understand.

Me, I'm allergic.

Top Bottom