Chuubo's Thread 5: "Glass-Maker's Dragon PDF Now on Sale!"

MrPrim

Bleak Academic
Validated User
Having re-re-disposed of the monster....

It's time for another thread to discuss Chuubo's Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine.

Here's the blurb that Rand wrote once-upon a time:
Rand Brittain said:
For those of you who don't know, Chuubo's Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine is the latest game by Jenna Moran, author of RPG classics such as Nobilis, Weapons of the Gods, and contributor to Exalted's Games of Divinity and Exalted: the Sidereals. It's a pastoral adventure game that spins off from the mortals rules for Nobilis, to create a laid-back fantasy series with a structure similar to games like Persona 4 or shows like Kamichu!, while scaling up to the high adventure and mysticism of something like Revolutionary Girl Utena.
At this point in time, the CMWGE corebook has been released but only in an EPUB format which can be purchased at DrivethruRPG.

Still on the plate are a full-color PDF of the corebook which is currently in layout and nearing completion, as well as the first setting book Fortitude: By the Docks of Big Lake and the first campaign Fortitude: Glass-Maker's Dragon for which there is currently no ETA.

We've got an unofficial Wiki set up over here: http://chuubo.wikidot.com/ Please, feel free to fill it with things.

When last we left our thread, we were discussing french vampire fashion!

Maestro, if you will....

Jenna Moran

Validated User
Chuubo's Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine Thread 5: "You have a home in Fortitude"

Hi all!

So we need a new thread for discussing Chuubo's Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine.

The ePub is currently on sale here.

Today I sent off comments on the fourth layout draft of the last chapter of the book to layout; it looks like the PDF will be ready pretty soon.

If you want to see earlier threads, you can find them at:

Discuss!

P.S. If you sponsored the kickstarter and haven't gotten your ePub coupon, bug me!
P.P.S. Layout's started on the first supplement, Fortitude: by the Docks of Big Lake. There's also one gigantic supplement and ... three or four teeny tiny supplements already written and in the queue.

Last edited:

MrPrim

Bleak Academic
Validated User
Re: Chuubo's Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine Thread 5: "You have a home in Fortitude"

OOPS!

I snaked you! I'll request to have my thread closed.

MY BAD!

Jenna Moran

Validated User
Re: Chuubo's Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine Thread 5: "You have a home in Fortitude"

OOPS!

I snaked you! I'll request to have my thread closed.

MY BAD!
Haha, I checked! I like did a reload on the main page immediately before posting and did a search for Chuubo's and there wasn't anything! Dang. I blame society. Society is always doing this kind of thing to poor defenseless people like myself.

Best wishes,

Jenna

Parabola

Validated User

Haha, I checked! I like did a reload on the main page immediately before posting and did a search for Chuubo's and there wasn't anything! Dang. I blame society. Society is always doing this kind of thing to poor defenseless people like myself.

Best wishes,

Jenna
See, this is precisely why I always tag new threads around here; surprisingly many OOC threads forget to do that, for some reason.

Susanoo Orbatos

Social Justice Huckster
Validated User

P.P.S. Layout's started on the first supplement, Fortitude: by the Docks of Big Lake. There's also one gigantic supplement and ... three or four teeny tiny supplements already written and in the queue.
Does this mean tenative timeline is Chuubo pdf.-Fortitude-GMD-little things? or is it possible little things might come out before big things? or is the other big thing not GMD but an unnamed project?

BethDragon

nominally Good Person
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User

Just a quick note. The forum is trying out leaving threads for 5,000 now that we have Ascended to a Higher State. I'll go ahead and close the previous Chuubo thread, though, so discussion can go on here.

Jenna Moran

Validated User

Does this mean tenative timeline is Chuubo pdf.-Fortitude-GMD-little things? or is it possible little things might come out before big things? or is the other big thing not GMD but an unnamed project?
There's a good chance that the legendary 76 will come out before GMD. Otherwise, yeah. "Teeny things" means Legendary 76, Town & Environs, maybe Called Away as a standalone, maybe some other Arcs, maybe a Fortitude festival calendar.

Best wishes,

Jenna

Susanoo Orbatos

Social Justice Huckster
Validated User

There's a good chance that the legendary 76 will come out before GMD. Otherwise, yeah. "Teeny things" means Legendary 76, Town & Environs, maybe Called Away as a standalone, maybe some other Arcs, maybe a Fortitude festival calendar.

Best wishes,

Jenna
*wants New arcs now sooo much...*

Top Bottom