Chuubo's Thread 5: "Glass-Maker's Dragon PDF Now on Sale!"

PK

Dobbstown Sane Asylum
Validated User
I've been away from this thread for a while -- I guess everyone else has too? Did discussion move somewhere else or has there just been little to say?

I know that personally, I'm eagerly awaiting the updated Miraculous Arcs book. I plan to use that as the excuse to start another Chuubo's campaign, as it sort of bring the game into the "one and a halfth edition." :)

Jeremy Kopczynski

Validated User
I don't know what happened to this thread. You'd think there would be more to talk about what with the work on the Horizon campaign and so forth.

Also, I too want the Miraculous Arcs book, it taunts me with how good it should be.

Finally, Happy belated Birthday to Dr. Moran.

Aysez

Quietly Mad
Validated User
I don't know what happened to this thread. You'd think there would be more to talk about what with the work on the Horizon campaign
psst I thought we weren't supposed to talk about that. What with the sneks and all.

Finally, Happy belated Birthday to Dr. Moran. Again.

Rook S.

Capybara Anchor
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Let me join in the chorus of belated birthday felicitations for Jenna.

Also, what sneks? There are no sneks. None whatsoever.
<.<
>.>

thenorm42

Validated User
Are there any snekproof updates that have come up elsewhere? I haven't been paying attention lately, it'd be good to be reminded what's coming.

narm00

Validated User
Are there any snekproof updates that have come up elsewhere? I haven't been paying attention lately, it'd be good to be reminded what's coming.
Aside from Horizon, Jenna's current project list of things that'll probably see the light of day is:
Book of Golden Hours (aka the big book of Miraculous Arcs)
Fortitude: the Far Roofs (waiting on Golden Hours)
Night-Bird's Feather (Chuubo novel, waiting on a revision pass)
Glitch (mostly written; an RPG about those Strategists who realise that for all that their acceptance among the Excrucians is sincere, well-intentioned, even necessary, it entraps them. Preview here)

Aysez

Quietly Mad
Validated User
Personally, I'm awaiting the Book of Golden Hours & Fortitude: The Far Roofs here. But ALL of it sounds awesome. At least to me.

Top Bottom