• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC City of Mist: Victorian London

Tedster

Vigilante of Love
Validated User
No problem. I don't foresee this first scene going too long. It is primarily a set up for get things rolling and we'll find a way for Evelard to recede in the background for a while until you return.

The Lore Bear

T(ime) L B(omb)
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm having a bit of trouble getting out of the starting gate here. If this wasn't a PbP game, I probably would've just filled something in, but I'm trying to find a better reason than just "let's move along the plot" to skip the more-interesting-to-Rebecca event. Would someone have promised to make it up to her in some way? Owe her one?

Mainly looking into the Evelard and Kate directions here, but it could be anyone.

EnigmaticOne

Validated User
Had trouble figuring out how to have Solomon contribute... I think I will just go and make a post today.

EnigmaticOne

Validated User
And now I realize Solomon lacks investigation worthy tags, at least in this situation. Awkwardly unsure how what to post.

Tedster

Vigilante of Love
Validated User
I'll move things forward by tomorrow morning assuming everyone is good with Rebecca's proposal to move on.

Chaomancer

CotTS High Magician
Validated User
I'd need an advance to make the move Dynamite! so I think the 12 is just a normal success, isn't it?

Top Bottom