• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC City of Mist: Victorian London

The Lore Bear

T(ime) L B(omb)
RPGnet Member
Validated User
So, bit of a general question: How long do we want to have the downtime represent approximately? If we're going for days, then I'd probably pick something different than if it was only a day.

Atlictoatl

Powered by the Apocryphal
Validated User
It is late in the evening now, and sadly the Conference for Emergent Technologies has ended its first day (but the conference continues for another two days).
I assumed Rebecca and Kate were attending the rest of the conference.

Tedster

Vigilante of Love
Validated User
Aye, I projected about a day's worth of activity. I think Atlictoatl was just being proactive since Evelard didn't have anything lined up like the conference or Arbuster's press conference to account for.

Just popping in for a bit, I'll move us forward on Monday.

The Lore Bear

T(ime) L B(omb)
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Sounds good, was just making sure. I'll be taking Attention on Standing On Her Own as the mechanical part of the downtime (1/3).

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm a little vague on the downtime rules. What would "Looking after Erica and the kids in general" be, mechanically?

Atlictoatl