OOC City of Mist: Victorian London

Tedster

Vigilante of Love
Validated User
So just to be sure everyone is taking full advantage of it, here are the Montage (Downtime) rules:

Whenever your character has some downtime, choose one way to spend it:
  • Give attention to one of your Logos (or extra) themes. Tell everyone at the table how you do it and mark Attention on that theme.
  • Work the case. Tell everyone at the table how you do it, and gain 3 Clues with a method and a source based on your description.
  • Explore your Mythos. Tell everyone at the table which Mystery you explore and how you do it. You gain 1 Clue with a method and a source based on your description. Mark Attention on that Mystery’s theme.
  • Prepare for your next activity. Tell everyone at the table how you prepare and choose one: recover all your burnt power tags OR gain 3 Juice with a method based on your description. You can choose from the effect improvements under Change the Game.
  • Recover from your last activity. For each ongoing status still affecting you, the MC will tell you if and how it can be reduced during your downtime and by how many tiers. Alternatively, the MC can allow you to reduce any or some of your statuses by one tier for each relevant tag you have.
It seems that Riana could be Working the Case, and some of you may be even able to gain some Juice. I'll wait to see if anyone wants to change things up before setting up the next scenes.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Game Dev
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Actually, yeah, I'll work the case. Use my senses to sniff out mystical influences on Erica, and also use my senses and followers to track down other sources of those influences.

Tedster

Vigilante of Love
Validated User
Sounds good. If you can write up the Montage scene describing your course of action in the IC thread, that would be great!

Unka Josh

Social Justice Game Dev
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'll give it a shot; since I don't know the results of the thing yet, I'll kinda have to fake it.

Tedster

Vigilante of Love
Validated User
Hey Unka Josh, looks like there's some confusion. Your Montage action generated the 3 Clues and I was answering the two questions that I assumed you were asking through your Montage post. So your answers were unnecessary. What I do need is the last question you want answered using your last Clue.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Game Dev
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"What happened to Erica" is what I'm shooting for. I still don't know; be a shame to murderize some nob for revenge for basically nothing.

Tedster

Vigilante of Love
Validated User
Cool. Erica will give you a recap from her perspective, so if you want, you can bank that Clue for now.

Top Bottom