[COH] The City of Heroes Legacy Megathread [read redtext in post #2,263]

Chikahiro

Neo•Geo Fanboy
Validated User
Well, I think the MA gave us an idea on how broken things could be. I made an Energy Blaster with Invincibility. Got complaints that my mission couldn't be completed :p

Chikahiro

Neo•Geo Fanboy
Validated User
On a VERY random note: I got messaged by a guy today on Facebook. Turns out he was talking to his nephew about COH, went through old videos, saw my old Teleportation 99 video, was like, "I remember that character! Wait, I remember that name!" and contacted me. He's a player from Hawai'i island (aka The Big Island), and I was one of the very first people he me playing City of Heroes! :)

James Weatherby

Dour Little Bird
RPGnet Member
Validated User
On a VERY random note: I got messaged by a guy today on Facebook. Turns out he was talking to his nephew about COH, went through old videos, saw my old Teleportation 99 video, was like, "I remember that character! Wait, I remember that name!" and contacted me. He's a player from Hawai'i island (aka The Big Island), and I was one of the very first people he me playing City of Heroes! :)
That's awesome!

Falkus

Validated User
Ahh, I remember the MA. I played in an RP heavy group, and I kind of specialized in making missions for our various events. My friends hated my love of ambushes, heheh.

Chikahiro

Neo•Geo Fanboy
Validated User
Ambushes were like the wrestling run-ins of the 1990's: fun but easily overused :p

Gosh, I wonder if we had a thread here or not to pimp your own missions... darn.

NeoVid

Nerd Rage Never Fades
Validated User
And the NWN Penultima module guy. He got around.
He got a lot done despite the year that Wizards of the Coast strung him along with a contract for a planned official NWN module. Which of course, never happened. He never had to put up with that sort of thing from Mission Architect, and we got some really amazing story arcs from him.

This just adds to my regrets that I was too casual about CoH and only saw a fraction of all of this before it was too late.

Top Bottom