• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Comic Book Draft Clearinghouse

Eric the .5b

It's all so esoteric
Validated User
I'm liking Coyote's Own's block system, so far. My only complaint is that my inner calculator is lazy, so if I were running it, I might do 12 hour blocks for groups of three, just so as not to have to think too much while putting up the start and stop times. (That might add too much to the length, though; something to compare notes on at the end of this draft.)

American Char Mk. III

Validated User
I'm liking Coyote's Own's block system, so far. My only complaint is that my inner calculator is lazy, so if I were running it, I might do 12 hour blocks for groups of three, just so as not to have to think too much while putting up the start and stop times. (That might add too much to the length, though; something to compare notes on at the end of this draft.)
Still faster than the old system by six hours, if there were three misses in a row.

Coyote's Own

Former ACME QA Tester.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The only thing that's throwing me off is the GMT.
GMT is generally considered Universal time.
It saves me the time of doing three timezones (which honestly was annoying) and puts everyone at some equal footing (at this point the UKer's would need to time correct).

CarpeGuitarrem

Blogger and gamer
Validated User
Yeah, the nice thing about making things more efficient is that it actually lets you give more time to individual drafters if you want to.

Eric the .5b

It's all so esoteric
Validated User
We do seem to be having a lot of people thrown and missing picks since the middle of last round, though.

Top Bottom