• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

🎨 Creative [Comic book drafts] DC-78 Alternate Earth: New Nu You Universe

Old Toby

Least Known Dog on the Net
Validated User
Catching up.

Hither came Koriand'r the Tamaranean, coral-haired, emerald-eyed, sword in hand, a thief, a reaver, a slayer, with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of Skartaris under her sandalled feet. --The Timean Chronicles

A lost princess, a refugee from a fallen kingdom. But Koriand'r of Tamaran needs no rescuing. Rather it is she who will save her fallen homeland. She is Koriand'r the Unconquered.

And at her side is a mysterious figure of dark rumors and panicked theories. She has made her words heard in the fall of many realms, and the rise of others, in tumultuous revolutions and radical innovations. Never at the center, always on the side, whispering into the ears of the powerful and disenfranchised alike. Her wisdom is respected, but the consequences of her words fill hearts with dread. They call her Mother Mayhem, but I have been able to ascertain that she is an Earthling like us, a librarian who disappeared in 1971. Her name was Barbara Gordon.

Edit: Gonna have to take some time to figure out my replacement.

Old Toby

Last edited:

Airk

Your resident Norwegian
Validated User
Maxwell Lord Memorial Hospital and Paranormal Ward has discovered a dimensional fugitive. Now they are assembling a team to visit a destroyed Earth... and protect our world from what ravaged that world.

They are... The Challengers of the Unknown (team name)

Old Toby

Validated User
I've already got Barbara Gordon as Blue Beetle. :)
Dammit. You check and check, yet somehow you miss it... OK, full strike on Mother Mayhem, the concept was built around Barbara, and I'm probably not going to be reworking it, but rather coming up with something new. I'm gonna have to rethink this one from ground up...

Old Toby

Twiggly the Gnome

Validated User
Dammit. You check and check, yet somehow you miss it... OK, full strike on Mother Mayhem, the concept was built around Barbara, and I'm probably not going to be reworking it, but rather coming up with something new. I'm gonna have to rethink this one from ground up...
It happens. If you still wanted to go with this, I was going to suggest changing the year to 1991 and using Barbara Kean-Gordon...

HNutz

Knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men!
Validated User
Also, both my first pick's parents are now in play!
But will they ever "cross over"? ;)

That's the question.

Old Toby
It happens. If you still wanted to go with this, I was going to suggest changing the year to 1991 and using Barbara Kean-Gordon...
Felicity Smoak or Chloe Sullivan might work, too.

BTW, I'm still tweaking Wally's story and I'm trying to include references to other parts of our world.

Check it out, if you haven't already. :)

Last edited:

Old Toby

Validated User
Thanks for the suggestions. But like I said, I'm scrapping that and going with something completely different...

But will they ever "cross over"? ;)

That's the question.
[looks at Egyptian's Richard "Dr. Death" Grayson...] I don't think so.

Block 6 ( Sabermane Sabermane , Egyptian Egyptian , Old Toby Old Toby ) window will close at 10:00 GMT.
Huh? I've got 90 hours between turns. I know I was late, but I don't think I was that late... Spreadsheet says we're at the top of the draft order, not the bottom, with D DeafnotDumb , NoOneImportant NoOneImportant , and Myth Myth having just finished their turn, meaning Dogr_Dollarsson Dogr_Dollarsson , A Airk , and totenblume totenblume having until 18:00 GMT to get their next picks in.

Old Toby

Top Bottom