Corporation RPG

Uber_Munchkin

Validated User
Pretty basic. Telepaths can move objects (including throwing people) and deflect bullets, mentally attack people (using Assault or the cool Psiblade), improve their healing time, jump massive distances and vaguely predict the future. That's about it. I can see it being useful though. Very cinematic. Resolved pretty much the same way as opposed skill tests are handled.
Although a character with a lot of Prescience and two pistols would make a very good Grammatron Cleric a la Equilibrium.

There are definate hints at there being a Psi Supplement though

Tele

Retired User
It helps much, thanks

The setting is cyberpunk as i always wanted.

The question about politics, as i understand UIG is political ruler all over the world, and Corporations sometimes do some things "for the UIG" How is it handled in the world.

I assume that the game is avialable to buy in gamestores now ??

It helps much, thanks

The setting is cyberpunk as i always wanted.

The question about politics, as i understand UIG is political ruler all over the world, and Corporations sometimes do some things "for the UIG" How is it handled in the world.

I assume that the game is avialable to buy in gamestores now ??
The game is available to buy now. You can get it on-line at www.corpgame.com and many game stores have it in stock.

Without getting into too much detail the UIG acts as a unified world government taking on all the responsibilities we would associate with current real-world governments as well as some extra ones.

Agents are given Rank which allows them to have more powerful civil rights and responsibility. These rights may include carrying dangerous weapons or searching people’s property. In exchange they are expected to act as low level law enforcers and maintain order. Whether they do this is totally up to the characters. Some Agents will abuse the privileges bestowed upon them, others will do their best to keep order in their territories. However, if they do their bit for the UIG they can get more rank and consequently more power.

It’s also worth noting that you can have a very powerful and experienced Agent with a very low rank and equally an Agent who is not terribly effective with high rank.

Cheers for now, Harker

Tiverpg1

Validated User
I am curious, the FAQ section of the game's website has a rather interesting looking map of the world. From what I have read elsewhere, that map is not included in the main book, but was available through a GM screen which is not on sale as a pdf, or book in America.

Will it come out here in some form?

Thanks!

Top Bottom