Corporation RPG

Gunhex

Quixotic
Validated User
When you stop trolling (by ignoring my posts with actual arguments).
I'm sorry if you feel that way but I refuse to be drawn into an arguement (as opposed to a discussion). If you feel I have been ignoring your posts it is because all I see is you stating your opinion, which you have every right to do. I happen to disagree with some of your thoughts and agree with others, as I have stated before. I'm not looking to change your opinons, hence I'm not responding to your posts.

What I do have issue with is you tone in your post to CodexArcanum, which I felt was unnecessary.

I'll not post anymore here for fear of derailing the thread. If you do wish to discuss this further please feel free to PM me.

Saz,

I haven't looked that deeply into the bits you've asked about, but give me a while and I'll see what I can dig up for you. Sorry for the delay.

Last edited:

Falke

From the Deep!
Validated User
I've looked at the site a couple of times now, but didn't want to take the risk of pre-ordering the book from across the Atlantic. I think I'll have an order to place come Oct from what everyone here is saying though.

Unseelie

Snark Lord of the Sith
Validated User
But that system sounds bland and boring. 2d10 roll under? So it's d20 in reverse with an extra die then? I mean, percentiles systems might use the exact same two dice, but from what I've seen so far, I get a lot more fiddliness and amusement out of Unknown Armies than this system seems to promise.
Not exactly, d20 is stat + skill + die roll vs. target, roll over. This is stat + skill vs. die roll. I'm not sure I'd call that d20 in reverse.

Gentleman Highwayman

Validated User
In my mind I was comparing Neuromancer with GitS and trying to point out I think the Coporation RPG is a bit more on the Neuromancer side. I have no doubt the system can handle GitS, just that it might not enforce the feel of the movies.
I think people will look at things with their own biases. Because I see the stuff talked about in this thread and think it might be the system that can handle GitS:SAC. (Not at all interested in the movies.) But then I'd probably say, why would you even want to emulate Neuromancer even if you could, it's a very dated book. See my biases. ;)

I'm think the GM and player choices will point the need towards Neuromamncer or GitS rather than the rules themselves which seem to support both.

Iain.

PS: And the art just seems all over the place. Really hard to get a feel for the game (read: book).

javelin98

Pastor of Muppets
Validated User
I personally find nothing either remarkable or objectionable about the artwork; it's average. My bigger question is: what are the mechanics, fluff, and editing like?

Top Bottom