IC Crinoverse: Avengers forever IC thread. Part 2

PauloDeWalshio

Registered User
Validated User
Light Lass
Condition: Normal
HP: 1

The woman grows in size until she is about 40 feet tall.

"Hands full would be an understatement."

You hear Relentless over the intercom. "I can handle the not ready for HYDRA players, you deal with the super villain."
Lydia smirks as she flies upwards until she’s at the woman’s head. “Well, thanks for giving me a bigger target, genius,” she quips as she fires her laser at the giant’s forehead. She then backs off about 60 feet, hoping to goad her opponent into chasing after her.

OOC: I'll attack her with Red Light of Pain. Attack Roll vs Big Zero: 1d20+12 29, DC 23 Toughness Save.
 

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
OOC: attack: 1d20+6 19

DC 29 TOU if that hits

Alexandra drops the van so that she can punch hoody mccultist robes in the face
Just barely misses.

The Hooded figure ducks out of the way of your strike.

(Viatorem is up.)
 

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Gearhead

Gearhead already had her electromagnetic pistol out and set to fire powerful electromagnetic pulses. She would wait for them to move in, easier shots and hopefully stumble over themselves all trying to get her.

OOC: Initiative check: Initiative: 1d20+1 4
Myrmidons and Charibdrones have the same init so I will roll for them collectively.

1d20+3=13

The robots rush in and surround you, then a hologram of a golden skinned woman appears before you.

"Well Well, I wasn't expecting to see an Avenger today. I must say its a pleasure. I'm Echidna, I handle the day to day workings of the Foundry labs so father can focus on more important things. And you're.... Gearhead correct? Your reputation precedes you."
 

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Light Lass
Condition: Normal
HP: 1



Lydia smirks as she flies upwards until she’s at the woman’s head. “Well, thanks for giving me a bigger target, genius,” she quips as she fires her laser at the giant’s forehead. She then backs off about 60 feet, hoping to goad her opponent into chasing after her.

OOC: I'll attack her with Red Light of Pain. Attack Roll vs Big Zero: 1d20+12 29, DC 23 Toughness Save.
1d20+10=26

Big Zero stumbles back, more shocked and blinded by your attack than physically harmed, and she takes off in a dead run after you, scooping up an abandoned car along the way and flinging it at you.

1d20+10=17, DC 25 if that hits.
 

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Omni
HP: 1; Conditions: None
Senses: Perception +11

Dragon Fruit speaks into her Avengers card. "Omni, you get that?"

"Roger! You stay there. Report if anything else happens."

Omni heads directly for the concert.
You'll arrive in a few rounds into combat.
 

PauloDeWalshio

Registered User
Validated User
Light Lass
Condition: Normal
HP: 1>0

Big Zero stumbles back, more shocked and blinded by your attack than physically harmed, and she takes off in a dead run after you, scooping up an abandoned car along the way and flinging it at you.

1d20+10=17, DC 25 if that hits.
"Woah!" Lydia exclaims as her flying platform drops several feet in order to avoid the car. Slowly rising back up, she takes aim at Big Zero again. A ball of red light begins to form at her fingertips, but she doesn't fire it off right away like usual. Instead, she gives it a couple more seconds to charge, until it's about twice its usual size. Then, she fires it off; The extra power behind the blast gives it some unexpected recoil and nearly sends the beam off-course, but Lydia manages to correct it in time and it strikes Big Zero dead-on.

She then flies towards Big Zero while steadily gaining altitude, until she's about 30 feet above the supervillain. If Big Zero can land a hit on Lydia, it'll hurt like hell, but, if Lydia keeps zipping around her and staying out of reach like an especially dangerous fly, it'll make it that much harder for the villain to get that hit in.

OOC: A 17 misses me. I'll attack with Red Light of Pain again, this time using power attack for a +4/-4 trade-off. Attack Roll vs Big Zero: 1d20+8 9, I'll spend an HP to re-roll that. Attack Roll vs Big Zero: 1d20+8 13, +10 makes that a 23. DC 27 Toughness save. I'll then move to about 30 feet above Big Zero.
 

Phrozen

Registered User
Validated User
Just barely misses.

The Hooded figure ducks out of the way of your strike.

(Viatorem is up.)
Viatorem

The machine lifts one arm up and fires a blue beam of energy out of a palm aimed straight for the villains chest.

OOC:
Energy Beam: 1d20+10 20 DC25
 
Top Bottom