• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC Crinoverse: Avengers forever IC thread. Part 2

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Light Lass
Condition: Normal
HP: 1>0



"Woah!" Lydia exclaims as her flying platform drops several feet in order to avoid the car. Slowly rising back up, she takes aim at Big Zero again. A ball of red light begins to form at her fingertips, but she doesn't fire it off right away like usual. Instead, she gives it a couple more seconds to charge, until it's about twice its usual size. Then, she fires it off; The extra power behind the blast gives it some unexpected recoil and nearly sends the beam off-course, but Lydia manages to correct it in time and it strikes Big Zero dead-on.

She then flies towards Big Zero while steadily gaining altitude, until she's about 30 feet above the supervillain. If Big Zero can land a hit on Lydia, it'll hurt like hell, but, if Lydia keeps zipping around her and staying out of reach like an especially dangerous fly, it'll make it that much harder for the villain to get that hit in.

OOC: A 17 misses me. I'll attack with Red Light of Pain again, this time using power attack for a +4/-4 trade-off. Attack Roll vs Big Zero: 1d20+8 9, I'll spend an HP to re-roll that. Attack Roll vs Big Zero: 1d20+8 13, +10 makes that a 23. DC 27 Toughness save. I'll then move to about 30 feet above Big Zero.
1d20+10=25, so -1.

Zero lets out a yell of pain as the blast hits her.

"Little squirt. After I kill you I'm gonna track down that crippled sister of yours and step on her. YOU HEAR ME?"

She grabs ahold of a near street light and wrenches it free, swinging it at you like a club for the extra reach.

1d20+10=15.

Luckily you are much more agile than her, so she doesn't land a hit.
 

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Viatorem

The machine lifts one arm up and fires a blue beam of energy out of a palm aimed straight for the villains chest.

OOC:
Energy Beam: 1d20+10 20 DC25
1d20+9=15, I believe that's -1 and dazed correct?

You manage to blow a hole in Knightfire's torso, but it doesn't seem to slow him down.

"Insolent machine. Insolent female. You think you're people? You're things. You're toys to be played with and broken. You presume to act like you matter? You presume to lay hands on your betters?"

Balls of fire appear in his hand, as he combines them and raises them over his head.

"BURN!"

Knightfire releases a blast of fire that hits both of you. (Range burst damage 7. DC 17 dodge check, then DC 22 or 19 toughness save).

Lucio, who is by you, leaps back to avoid the flames, "Man, this guy is buggin, I think a little music is just what the doctor..."

Suddenly an aura of electricity encircles Lucio, and he falls to the ground screaming, something is shocking him.
 

Kreuzritter

Registered User
Validated User
1d20+9=15, I believe that's -1 and dazed correct?

You manage to blow a hole in Knightfire's torso, but it doesn't seem to slow him down.

"Insolent machine. Insolent female. You think you're people? You're things. You're toys to be played with and broken. You presume to act like you matter? You presume to lay hands on your betters?"

Balls of fire appear in his hand, as he combines them and raises them over his head.

"BURN!"

Knightfire releases a blast of fire that hits both of you. (Range burst damage 7. DC 17 dodge check, then DC 22 or 19 toughness save).

Lucio, who is by you, leaps back to avoid the flames, "Man, this guy is buggin, I think a little music is just what the doctor..."

Suddenly an aura of electricity encircles Lucio, and he falls to the ground screaming, something is shocking him.
OOC: Alexandra is immune to fire damage.

attack Knightfire: 1d20+6 22, dc 29 TOU
And Alexandra hurtles through the flames without so much as a singed stray hair, her fist making a most satisfying crunch against the lunatic's chin, too angry at Lucio's pain to come up with some witty comeback
 

PauloDeWalshio

Registered User
Validated User
Light Lass
Condition: Normal
HP: 0

1d20+10=25, so -1.

Zero lets out a yell of pain as the blast hits her.

"Little squirt. After I kill you I'm gonna track down that crippled sister of yours and step on her. YOU HEAR ME?"

She grabs ahold of a near street light and wrenches it free, swinging it at you like a club for the extra reach.

1d20+10=15.

Luckily you are much more agile than her, so she doesn't land a hit.
Lydia says nothing as she easily avoids the swing. A giant spear that is easily the length of her body forms in her hands. She dives straight down towards Big Zero and drives the spear deep into the villain's shoulder. "Congratulations," Lydia says, her voice eerily calm, "You've officially managed to piss me off. Hope it was worth it."

She flies back about 60 feet and gets ready for Big Zero's counterattack.

OOC: I'll attack her with Yellow Light Weapons, using Power Attack for a +5/-5 trade-off. Not the smartest idea, I know. But that comment really angered Lydia. Attack Roll vs Big Zero: 1d20+5 15, if that hits, that's a DC 30 Toughness Save. I'll then move 60 feet backwards.
 

PsistrikeX

I'm strange and I like it, just the way I am.
Validated User
Myrmidons and Charibdrones have the same init so I will roll for them collectively.

1d20+3=13

The robots rush in and surround you, then a hologram of a golden skinned woman appears before you.

"Well Well, I wasn't expecting to see an Avenger today. I must say its a pleasure. I'm Echidna, I handle the day to day workings of the Foundry labs so father can focus on more important things. And you're.... Gearhead correct? Your reputation precedes you."
Gearhead

"Now this is more like it, an advanced AI with simulated emotions and learning capability. Glad my reputaton precedes me. Does it also state I'm prone to improvisation and pulling off stunts that put a monkey wrench into villains' plans?" She had already worked to rig her eletromagnetic pistol to send out an EMP when next triggered, time to put it to use and fry as much tech around here as possible, including hopefully some of these robots surrounding her.

OOC: Power stunt for this: Electromagnetic Pulse: Weaken Electronics 6, Affect Only Objects, Broad, Burst Area, Simultaneous • 24 points Will take the Fatigue starting next round.
 

Phrozen

Registered User
Validated User
Viatorem

OOC:
Dodge: 1d20+10 18
Tough: 1d20+10 12
-1 and Dazed


The machine was able to avoid the epicenter of the blast but was still caught in it. Viatorem's protective sphere of blue energy shimmered and buckled letting the fire and heat into the machine's gearing. With the spike in heat the machine automatically shut off systems to protect the finely made gears from warping or shifting. Seeing that their charge was in trouble and that Alexandria was seemingly unhurt by the blast of fire, Viatorem calculated that Lucio's safety was more important than the hooded villain. It tried to determine what was causing Lucio's spasms.

OOC:
Perception: 1d20+8 25
 

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
OOC: Alexandra is immune to fire damage.

attack Knightfire: 1d20+6 22, dc 29 TOU
And Alexandra hurtles through the flames without so much as a singed stray hair, her fist making a most satisfying crunch against the lunatic's chin, too angry at Lucio's pain to come up with some witty comeback
Question: Does fire Immunity extend to Hellfire, because that's what Knightfire's power is listed as and it tends to be regarded as a different thing under MnM rules.
 

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Gearhead

"Now this is more like it, an advanced AI with simulated emotions and learning capability. Glad my reputaton precedes me. Does it also state I'm prone to improvisation and pulling off stunts that put a monkey wrench into villains' plans?" She had already worked to rig her eletromagnetic pistol to send out an EMP when next triggered, time to put it to use and fry as much tech around here as possible, including hopefully some of these robots surrounding her.

OOC: Power stunt for this: Electromagnetic Pulse: Weaken Electronics 6, Affect Only Objects, Broad, Burst Area, Simultaneous • 24 points Will take the Fatigue starting next round.
All the robots shut down in an instant, save Echidna.

"Most Impressive. Have you considered a job with us? You could do great things with the Foundry."
 

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Viatorem

OOC:
Dodge: 1d20+10 18
Tough: 1d20+10 12
-1 and Dazed


The machine was able to avoid the epicenter of the blast but was still caught in it. Viatorem's protective sphere of blue energy shimmered and buckled letting the fire and heat into the machine's gearing. With the spike in heat the machine automatically shut off systems to protect the finely made gears from warping or shifting. Seeing that their charge was in trouble and that Alexandria was seemingly unhurt by the blast of fire, Viatorem calculated that Lucio's safety was more important than the hooded villain. It tried to determine what was causing Lucio's spasms.

OOC:
Perception: 1d20+8 25
On his shoulder, where Takashi put his hands on Lucio, there is a tiny almost imperceptible little device which is sending out the juice.
 

Kreuzritter

Registered User
Validated User
Question: Does fire Immunity extend to Hellfire, because that's what Knightfire's power is listed as and it tends to be regarded as a different thing under MnM rules.
OOC: hrm, good point, he did get upgraded in death, so
DODGE: 1d20+6 21, and her impervious beats the reduced DC, so she still no sells
 
Top Bottom