• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Crinoverse Avengers forever (MnM 3rd edition)

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
So Given her history with "magical destinies," Shazam is luck it's Yuki meeting Billy. Megan would have made Superman's reaction in First Thunder look tame.

For those that have never seen it, when Clark found out Captain Marvel was really a ten year old, his reaction was to go find Shazam and was ready to cut a fool.
I loved that scene.

*Captain Marvel turns back to Billy*
Superman: *Pause*
Superman: Who did this to you?

I also imagine afterward Megan would be calling Maxwell and thanking him for missing her as a kid and not giving her powers till she was a grown up.

Yeoman

Validated User
I loved that scene.

*Captain Marvel turns back to Billy*
Superman: *Pause*
Superman: Who did this to you?

I also imagine afterward Megan would be calling Maxwell and thanking him for missing her as a kid and not giving her powers till she was a grown up.
Yup. And Shazam acts all high and mighty, assuming Superman is there for some business, and Clark is ready to feed the wizard his own face.

Yeoman

Validated User
I suppose that's one of the reasons he's been aged to a young teen in more recent versions.
Yeah, there's some good reasons to get rid of pre-teen super-heroes, as kids just don't have the life experience to understand what they're getting into. People in their mid to late teens aren't perfect about it, but they can at least make a more informed decision about a life of adventure.

It's one thing when you've got say, Steven Universe's situation where the drama is gonna come to the kid one way or another, but like Magical Girls, a kid in Billy's situation is being made into a child soldier. Hence why if one wants younger Billy I prefer the way Monster Society of Evil handled it. There Billy is basically the kid with a leash. Shazam gave him the power to decide when and where Captain Marvel is needed, but Captain Marvel is his own person, that takes Billy's place.

Also had the interesting idea of once there's no danger, the Big Red Cheese will take a bit of time to scarf down food before bringing Billy back, because he doesn't get the chance to enjoy food in the void.

Crinos

Validated User
In fairness, I was originally gonna go with an older Billy, then I remembered we already introduced Mary in Chivengers, and she and Billy are supposed to be twins sooooo.

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
In your defense you haven't established that The Wizard isn't
A) a stubborn jerk,
B) senile,
or C) a guy who's very behind on the times from sitting in a cave for thousands of years.

*hint, hint*

Yeoman

Validated User
In fairness, I was originally gonna go with an older Billy, then I remembered we already introduced Mary in Chivengers, and she and Billy are supposed to be twins sooooo.
IIRC, Billy's the older brother a lot. And didn't I make Mary there early to mid teens? Or am I completely remembering it?

Yeoman

Validated User
In your defense you haven't established that The Wizard isn't
A) a stubborn jerk,
B) senile,
or C) a guy who's very behind on the times from sitting in a cave for thousands of years.

*hint, hint*
If I had to give an explanation, especially how he kinda jerked the Chivengers, Mary and the Equestria girls around, I'd go with at his level of power he's pretty much no longer mortal and has to play by rules about what he can and can't do.

Crinos

Validated User
IIRC, Billy's the older brother a lot. And didn't I make Mary there early to mid teens? Or am I completely remembering it?
Sorry I must have misremembered.

Okay for the sake of brevity, lets make Billy 15 here, which is what I intended (I kind of intend Billy and Kamala to be friends once Kamala finds out who Shazam is).

Yeoman

Validated User
Sorry I must have misremembered.

Okay for the sake of brevity, lets make Billy 15 here, which is what I intended (I kind of intend Billy and Kamala to be friends once Kamala finds out who Shazam is).
That works better for me, as it means Yuki can't really tear into Shazam (as she was around that age at the acedemy. Might want to edit it into the main thread post where he noted his age.

Top Bottom