• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Crinoverse Avengers forever (MnM 3rd edition)

Yeoman

Validated User
IIRC, it was certainly part of Xiao's kit back in the day
Plus, even though it’s never come up, Yuki’s had the ability to affect insubstantial since her post Phoenix rebuild. One of these days...

Still, if you’re thinking of taking see ghosts, Silvercat, I don’t want to step on your toes.

Yeoman

Validated User
Not unless you really want to. Plus it's not going to be a one-time thing. You could even justify it between adventures so you don't have to spend anything on it.
I mean, I like the idea, and now that it’s in my head, I could really go for it. I could always just put it into my arrays so it’s cheap and only something used when we suspect spooky stuff abounds.

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
Completely irrelevant segue: "see spirits" is apparently an obscure Hulk power. I know this because it appeared on the Super Hero Squad show and thus TVTropes.

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Yeah, there have been occasions where he see;s the ghost of his abusive dead father and gets in arguments with him.

Because apparently Brian Banner has nothing better to do with his time than haunt his super powerful son.

Yeoman

Validated User
Yeah, there have been occasions where he see;s the ghost of his abusive dead father and gets in arguments with him.

Because apparently Brian Banner has nothing better to do with his time than haunt his super powerful son.
Yeah, it's been a super long running thing that pops up here and there. I think it stems from the Hulk always being able to see Doc Strage's astral form. Likely because he has both a child like and animalistic nature. Immortal Hulk uses it a bit, with, of course, a sinister bent. Especially when you find out whose been using the ghost of Brian Banner as a front.
Spoiler: Show
The One Below All.

Also, sometimes he has the ability to literally smell lies. Hulk has some weird secondary powers.

Last edited:

Yeoman

Validated User
I think that might have been the first time in two campaigns Yuki’s fan girl skill has ever been useful.

Top Bottom