• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Crinoverse: Challengers of the Infinite (MnM 3rd Ed)

Yeoman

Validated User
Knowing yeo's games, I'm guessing it's probably Zen Fudo of the mysterious cabal of time-travellers and immortals I call The Johnson Group, first seen in full in the Time After Time campaign (so named because they typically operate like the Mr. Johnsons of Cyberpunk/Shadowrun). He has a habit of showing up with unsolicited cryptic advice and familiarity
Nope. This is semi-canonical Maccadam.

But it is possible set up for something you can follow in this adventure if you want. I was mostly waiting for Megan to get officially retired and take off before working in Paulo's new character.

This campaign I'm trying to more or less leave you not being jerked around by omniscient d-bags. I mean, not by ones who arn't the villians.

PauloDeWalshio

Validated User
Oh Won looks so awesome...
Thanks! Getting all those different forms to be unique while still falling within the point total was frustrating to say the least (hell, just being able to afford the metamorph power across all the modes made me want to pull my hair out at times), but I’m very proud of the end result.

Yeoman

Validated User
And that's why organics shouldn't pound an oil drum sized glass of liquid meant to leave the average Cybertronian whimpering in their room for the next twenty four hours.

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Hey, it wouldn't be one of your campaigns if I didn't drink something potentially lethal in a bar and get knocked out for a scene.

Some things are just traditional. :p

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
Who would want to play in a one-shot? I've got my eye on Disaster Day, and might run it if a RoninArmy game doesn't go through. I could even make it a Crinoverse adventure if someone wants to import and old PC.

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
Alright, "Disaster Day" is on! I'll think we have enough interest I don't need to do any recruiting, so I'll just start an OOC thread and people can submit.

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
In case you are a Crinoverse player turned off by the WARNING in the OP of Disaster Day:

That's intended for lookie-loos. Crinoverse players are still welcome to join.

Top Bottom