OOC Crinoverse: Challengers of the Infinite (MnM 3rd Ed)

PauloDeWalshio

Validated User
For the moment, I'm operating off the assumption that the group's given Ohwon a rundown of what they're doing and where they're going, without really going into detail about what they're looking for or why they're looking for it (they have literally just met her, after all). That cool with everyone?

PauloDeWalshio

Validated User
Full disclosure, I originally rolled for investigation to try and navigate the tunnels, but I changed my mind when I realised that other people’s rolls probably handled that easily, so I decided to help out Mary with a strength check.

Kreuzritter

Validated User
for the record, the space cop Ziggy was referring to is meant to be a ref to the U6 saiyans like Cabba. possibly Cabba himself, pending yeo/cri approval

Yeoman

Validated User
I've been thinking of using the U6 saiyans honestly. Maybe when we get to the space stone. Cabba would certainly be a fit for one of the Infinite Rangers.

I briefly considered Kale and Caulifla for this role. I most mostly thinking about Vegita for a rematch with Parlsey. But he was gonna lopside the villains too much in the long term. So I considered Broly with a big trade off in attack/defense for being mind controlled. Then I figured. Nah. I'll just make him a probable one off PL 18 monstrosity.

Also funny you should mention the Galra....

Top Bottom