• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Crinoverse: Challengers of the Infinite (MnM 3rd Ed)

Yeoman

Validated User
Level with me Yeo, this is all because I brought up Earth C in the Spider-man Far from Home thread isn't it?
I don't think so? I think about Captain Carrot a lot. Like I said, it's a series I have genuine fond memories of, and it's one of, if not the first comic I ever read.

And I've been looking for adventures that aren't strictly tied into the main quest for the stones, since the campaign focus is pretty tight.

Mettaur2

Man of Battle
Validated User
I'll be getting a post up tomorrow, sorry guys. Alots been going on the past week and it's really swamped me.

Yeoman

Validated User
They were almost Power 'Munk and Iron Fish, but Hares for Hire was too good to not use.

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
I actually had to do research for the first one because I'm not familiar with rabbit breeds so I couldn't think of a good L or C word to slot in, so I looked up rabbit breeds and one of the ones that came up was Lop.

The second one, well its pretty obvious. Hell I think Carl and Lenny did that when they parodied the heroes for hire in the Simpsons comics.

Kreuzritter

Validated User
Y'know, i'd laugh if Earth-C-Minus Saiyans are normally oozaru, but turn into giant tailed humans during the full moon

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Y'know, i'd laugh if Earth-C-Minus Saiyans are normally oozaru, but turn into giant tailed humans during the full moon
I once had an idea for an Earth Ape Hero who was like that. He was an incredible Hulk Expie who looks like a normal Chimpanzee person, but turned into a hulking burly human when he was enraged.

Yeoman

Validated User
One of the Zoo Crew villains was actually a wolf that turned into a big hulking human as well.

Top Bottom