IC Crinoverse: Challengers of the Infinite (MnM 3rd Ed)

Kreuzritter

Validated User
"It was merely the Mists of Morpheus to put him to sleep."

He sinks to the ground and takes your hand. "A pleasure."
"Ziggy, for brevity's sake," the Malvan prince adds, "Good to meet you at last, Mister Strange. wait, is that..."

"Well, you can put years of study into something and see where you get."

"Sadly, this isn't why I'm here. I ran into a slight... problem with the reality stone. Since you were so far away none of my teleportation spells could get me this far fast enough. Fortunately, Danny can get anywhere they want in an instant."
"DANNY!" Ziggy exclaims, waving to the empty street, "Bona to Vada, my friend! Megan, Parsley, Ohwon, this is Danny, the happiest place in Known Space. Certainly, the food at Peeping Tom's is worth the visit."

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
Mary Martin
HP: 1; Conditions: None
Once the question was directed to them, he glanced at his companions before nodding. "We met the defendant on a moon of Yavin IV, where we had been stranded following a critical failure of a space transport due to a space pirate attack. We did not recognize the defendant's identity at the time when he offered us aid and directions towards a nearby encampment." Ray responded in a direct and professional tone as he would when giving a report.
"We had some business with a Sith droid, and then needed a ride. So Megatron turned himself in to get us one." Mary didn't try to insinuate in her tone anything good or bad about Megatron's behavior.

Yeoman

Validated User
"Ziggy, for brevity's sake," the Malvan prince adds, "Good to meet you at last, Mister Strange. wait, is that..."
"It's Doctor, please."

"DANNY!" Ziggy exclaims, waving to the empty street, "Bona to Vada, my friend! Megan, Parsley, Ohwon, this is Danny, the happiest place in Known Space. Certainly, the food at Peeping Tom's is worth the visit."
A piece of paper blows down the street, a picture of a hand on it. It slaps into your raised hand before drifting by.

Ray's eyes scanned the surroundings as he entered, taking note of the many symbols that represented the vast array of factions that had gathered here today. In his head he mentally listed them out, while also adding a few mental comments to himself about how well they operated with the Plumber's and those who were a bit more strict in how they operated in regards to galactic laws. It wasn't surprising, Megatron and the decepticons had affected countless sentients during their long battles, there were historical moments that would forever live in infamy and there were even some interesting legal precedents set just by their actions alone.

Once the question was directed to them, he glanced at his companions before nodding. "We met the defendant on a moon of Yavin IV, where we had been stranded following a critical failure of a space transport due to a space pirate attack. We did not recognize the defendant's identity at the time when he offered us aid and directions towards a nearby encampment." Ray responded in a direct and professional tone as he would when giving a report.
"And what happened after you became aware of his identity?"

Mary Martin
HP: 1; Conditions: None

"We had some business with a Sith droid, and then needed a ride. So Megatron turned himself in to get us one." Mary didn't try to insinuate in her tone anything good or bad about Megatron's behavior.
"Did he give any reason he might do so, given what he had to know would be the result/"

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Parsley looks around,

"Looks like a pretty swinging place." Parsley observes some of the stores, noting the odd decorations and such, "Well Danny, any friend of the Malvan is a friend of mine."

Kreuzritter

Validated User
Parsley looks around,

"Looks like a pretty swinging place." Parsley observes some of the stores, noting the odd decorations and such, "Well Danny, any friend of the Malvan is a friend of mine."
"I'm glad to hear that," Ziggy says, telekinetically carrying Broly off the ship, before talking to the Marquee above Peeping Tom's Perpetual Cabaret "Danny, this is Parsley, she's a touch violent, but she loves her good times. this large mass of man is Broly. He's taking a nap right now, and could use a friend when he wakes up. Do you still have the hammock shop? My other friends are Megan over there, and the artilect is Ohwon. I only met her this morning, so we're still getting to know each other"

Crinos

Validated User
Parsley looks at Ziggy for a second, then pulls him aside.

"You're not considering leaving Broly here are you? I mean I can behave myself when I have to (usually), but if Broly snaps here they'll be calling this place Danny the radioactive crater."

Kreuzritter

Validated User

"You're not considering leaving Broly here are you? I mean I can behave myself when I have to (usually), but if Broly snaps here they'll be calling this place Danny the radioactive crater."
"I think we've proven just now that we can't take him with us," Ziggy admits, "but now, I'm certainly not going to just leave Broly here. I do believe Danny can provide Broly with the home and happiness he deserves, but I want both he and Danny to know what they're getting into if its going to work at all."

Yeoman

Validated User
"I think we've proven just now that we can't take him with us," Ziggy admits, "but now, I'm certainly not going to just leave Broly here. I do believe Danny can provide Broly with the home and happiness he deserves, but I want both he and Danny to know what they're getting into if its going to work at all."
Doctor Strange pipes up, "I was actually going to suggest it as well. Danny tends to have a calming effect. Especially on the displaced, the lonely and the damned. They're a place for those that have no place to make a home."

Yup, reads a banner across the street. I've got friends from all over and all types.

PauloDeWalshio

Validated User
Ohwon
Condition: -1 Toughness
HP: 2

"I'm glad to hear that," Ziggy says, telekinetically carrying Broly off the ship, before talking to the Marquee above Peeping Tom's Perpetual Cabaret "Danny, this is Parsley, she's a touch violent, but she loves her good times. this large mass of man is Broly. He's taking a nap right now, and could use a friend when he wakes up. Do you still have the hammock shop? My other friends are Megan over there, and the artilect is Ohwon. I only met her this morning, so we're still getting to know each other"
Ohwon begins excitedly waving at every building around her. "Hi there, Danny! So, you're, like, a sentient town or something? That's so cool! I have, like, so many questions about the mechanics behind this! Er, if you're comfortable with that, of course..."

Megan looks around the street in disbelief. "So, uh, this...this is already the weirdest place I've ever been. Oh, uh, no offence, Danny..."

Doctor Strange pipes up, "I was actually going to suggest it as well. Danny tends to have a calming effect. Especially on the displaced, the lonely and the damned. They're a place for those that have no place to make a home."

Yup, reads a banner across the street. I've got friends from all over and all types.
"Yeah, I'm sorry, but I...I gotta agree with the others here, Parsley," Ohwon reluctantly adds "I mean, look at what he did when we were just doing a little bit of sparring with him."

She gestures over to the shredded training room. "And we're gonna be going to, like, waaaay more dangerous places for these stones, right? There's no telling what might happen if we bring him with us."

Crinos

Validated User
Parsley is silent for a moment. "Danny, you got any enemies? Anyone who would wish you harm?"

Top Bottom