IC Crinoverse: Challengers of the Infinite (MnM 3rd Ed)

Yeoman

Validated User
"I do have questions, are there animal versions of us there?"
"Almost certainly. Though the timelines for the universes mostly sync so there's a good chance they're reality stone was sent here, and thus they would be at this moment coming to our Earth. Maybe."

Mettaur2

Man of Battle
Validated User
Ray paused for a moment to consider the possibility of there being a Jay Jupiter, a anthromoporized Blue Jay cyborg plumber and found the image not as unpleasant as he would have expected.

"I almost wish I could help them recover theirs... But we actually know where ours is in their realm so it's best we focus on our task and leave our possible counterparts to their possible mission as well.

So... Danny is able to lead to other realities? You're a street of more dimensions than I gave you credit for."
Ray said with a wide grin as he went for the joke.

Last edited:

PauloDeWalshio

Validated User
Ohwon
Condition: -1 Toughness
HP: 2

"Almost certainly. Though the timelines for the universes mostly sync so there's a good chance they're reality stone was sent here, and thus they would be at this moment coming to our Earth. Maybe."
"Oooh, neat!" Ohwon replies excitedly, "I wonder what animal I am...Probably a bunny, or maybe a kitty. Oh! What if I'm multiple animals? 'Cause, y'know, the multiple forms thing!"

So... Danny is able to lead to other realities? You're a street of more dimensions than I gave you credit for." Ray said with a wide grin as he went for the joke.
The android stares at Ray blankly for several seconds, unusually silent. "Oh, I get it!" she suddenly exclaims "If the data I have on jokes is accurate, that was very funny!"

She looks around at the group and shrugs. "Still kinda a bit literal-minded. If you were talking to my dad, that'd go way over his head."

Yeoman

Validated User
Ray paused for a moment to consider the possibility of there being a Jay Jupiter, a anthromoporized Blue Jay cyborg plumber and found the image not as unpleasant as he would have expected.

"I almost wish I could help them recover theres... But we actually know where ours is in their realm so it's best we focus on our task and leave our possible counterparts to their possible mission as well.

So... Danny is able to lead to other realities? You're a street of more dimensions than I gave you credit for." Ray said with a wide grin as he went for the joke.
You notice a rack of fliers reading "Danny and You."

It tells you that Danny can go pretty much anywhere there can be a street.

Ohwon
Condition: -1 Toughness
HP: 2

"Oooh, neat!" Ohwon replies excitedly, "I wonder what animal I am...Probably a bunny, or maybe a kitty. Oh! What if I'm multiple animals? 'Cause, y'know, the multiple forms thing!"

OOC: Ohwhale?

PauloDeWalshio

Validated User
OOC: Ohwhale?
OOC: Yes.

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
(I would probably be a Donkey, by the name of Arsely.

Its the best I could think of on short notice so sue me.)

Stavaros-the-arcane

Validated User
"I do have questions, are there animal versions of us there?"
Payback considers this bizarre situation. "Lets see, I'm already an animal-form machine with an animal based pun for a name. By the implied logic of all of this my counterpart is probably humanoid or at least bipedal."

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
Mary Martin
HP:
1; Conditions: None
Payback considers this bizarre situation. "Lets see, I'm already an animal-form machine with an animal based pun for a name. By the implied logic of all of this my counterpart is probably humanoid or at least bipedal."
"I think by 'logic' your counterpart is exactly like you. Because that's what'd be the most silly."

Kreuzritter

Validated User
OOC: Zippy, a tortoise. and regardingthe avenganimals, Alkexandoe, a deer

Top Bottom